Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Another Family & Friends event

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rgg414  OFFLINE  

rgg414

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 28, 2010 - 7:09 pm

Just found out there is another Family & Friends event Dec 5th. I'll try and get the scans of the sale to Brad tomorrow.

#2 rgg414  OFFLINE  

rgg414

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 29, 2010 - 11:39 am

Scans have been sent to Brad for posting. Looks like the better deals are going to be on tools and some TV's.

#3 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,190 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 29, 2010 - 12:15 pm

here's the scan. i thought i was done posting scans for the year, lol

#4 jmecherul  OFFLINE  

jmecherul

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 30, 2010 - 5:50 pm

they should all forget about these friends and family and black friday stuff. how about lower your prices all year round and be done with it. i think they are doing all this because they did not make much money if any at all on BF. i stopped by sears at like 7:30 and there was almost nobody in the store. doorbuster galore. i feel sorry for the people working there. i believe that is why they come up with all these F&F cuz they are not selling much any other times. they should lower the prices, sacrifice a little margin and make more money. i always go by the theory of sell more for cheaper than little and expensive. my 2 cents

Edited by jmecherul, Dec 1, 2010 - 7:59 pm.

#5 rgg414  OFFLINE  

rgg414

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 30, 2010 - 6:55 pm

I understand. I worked the closing shift at Sears this year in appliances. This department is 100% commission. There was almost zero traffic in our dept and so I didn't make any money at all. :(

#6 yellowjeepster  OFFLINE  

yellowjeepster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 1, 2010 - 9:32 am

I understand. I worked the closing shift at Sears this year in appliances. This department is 100% commission. There was almost zero traffic in our dept and so I didn't make any money at all. :(

I am fed up w/Sears. I was trying to buy a w/d set during their F & F sale in Nov. The manager said I couldn't price match on bf even after I showed her the corporate policy on their Price Protection Plan. So I bought a set at Home Depot a week before bf and got free delivery and set up and a very cheap 4 yr. warranty plan and 18 mo. no interest. Sears can't beat any of that.

On bf I tried to price adjust a battery charger that was bought during the F&F sale. The manager said no, then I pulled out a copy of the Price Protection policy. She said on page 2 of the ad covered that and that I couldn't. So I read the ad and it was refering to the price Match policy. So I said that isn't the right policy, I'm not matching. She then acted like she didn't know I had bought it from Sears earlier so then she agreed to adjust. I know she finally agreed b/c I had proof and wasn't backing down. If they don't want to abide by their own policies then they need to change them or say not on bf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 jmecherul  OFFLINE  

jmecherul

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 1, 2010 - 8:00 pm

i knew they were on commission, but i did not know it was 100%. explains why every sales person i pass when i go to kill time at the store there asks if i need help. hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users