Diamond Bracelet 2 CT. T.W. Sterling Silver Sale $99 FS (Reg $679.99)@ JC Penney

bluesky225

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1a44b79&Ntt=2+carat+diamon+bracelet&hdnOnGo=true&Ne=840+4+877+878+5+961+6+29+3+598+11+15+12+506+10+23+585+596+1031+8+18+904+903+969+949+833&submit%20search.y=0&SearchString=2+carat+diamon+bracelet&submit%20search.x=0&N=4294959029&Nao=0&SO=0&PSO=0&CmCatId=searchresults

Free shipping with code JOLLY4U

http://zoom.jcpenney.com/is/image/0900631b81a95510M.tif?wid=180&hei=180&op_usm=1.5,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp

Graceful rows of shimmering diamonds style this stunning 2 ct. t.w. diamond bracelet.

Metal: Sterling silver

Metal Color: White

Stone: 2 ct. t.w. round diamonds

Setting: Prong

Closure: Box

Length: 7½" link chain

Diamond total weights may vary between .01 and .08 carat.

Jewelry photos are enlarged to show detail.

I went to the store to check out this bracelet and its very pretty on. The girl at the counter called her manager at home to see if they would honor the sale price because it was ringing up for $407.99. The manager said she would honor it tomorrow for me in the store. Not sure if all stores will honor the sale, but it can't hurt to ask. They set the bracelet aside for me and marked the price on the outside of the bag. They also said they would honor my 15% off survey coupon with it. :)

WOW look @ THAT!!! I know it is enlarged in the photo so I was wondering if its tiny ? Not that it matters LOL I'm not buying it but WOW!!! I LOVE IT ! it's beautiful! Can't believe they cut it down that low in price. Do you think it is worth the Orginal price?

Its definitely NOT tiny! Its very much as large as the picture depicts it to be. Considering the total carat weight of it, I'd say its well worth the price. The only thing I can say is that it seems a little stiff. I don't mind though, I love the way it looks on..

I'm ashamed to say I bought 2 AND, instead of using the free shipping code, I used THKSCAPC to get another 20% off the price!!

I am the best auntie EVER! :D

It accepted the code for me but the price remained unchanged

Diamond Bracelet 2 CT. T.W. Sterling Silver

Item# FC293-4044FB

Color: White

Sale $99.88

Original $679.99

Factory

Ship

1 week $679.99 Savings

($580.11)

$99.88

Please use this area for any

Special ordering instructions:

Promotion:

THKSCAPC

Total Savings: ($580.11)

Subtotal: $99.88

Shipping & Handling: $10.95

Tax: $5.54

Order Total:

$116.37

Edited by jbrawn26

It accepted the code for me but the price remained unchanged

Diamond Bracelet 2 CT. T.W. Sterling Silver

Item# FC293-4044FB

Color: White

Sale $99.88

Original $679.99

Factory

Ship

1 week $679.99 Savings

($580.11)

$99.88

Please use this area for any

Special ordering instructions:

Promotion:

THKSCAPC

Total Savings: ($580.11)

Subtotal: $99.88

Shipping & Handling: $10.95

Tax: $5.54

Order Total:

$116.37

that's because she ordered two ( making her total over $100)

Lucky nieces!!!

Thanks for the answer JustPretty. OMG I made the STUPID mistake of coming to Concord (stayed at the Embassy to shop the area) for Black Friday. I AM AN IDIOT!!! LOL.

For some reason my shipping is $17.49... grrrrr

Free shipping with code JOLLY4U

did you use the free shipping code?

I went to the store to check out this bracelet and its very pretty on. The girl at the counter called her manager at home to see if they would honor the sale price because it was ringing up for $407.99. The manager said she would honor it tomorrow for me in the store. Not sure if all stores will honor the sale, but it can't hurt to ask. They set the bracelet aside for me and marked the price on the outside of the bag. They also said they would honor my 15% off survey coupon with it. :)

Wow! You got lucky!! It does look so pretty in the picture, and I was wondering what it would look like in real life. Thanks for letting us know!!

Im using the first discount code posted since I added some cheesy clearance thingy to take me over $100 and get the 20% off. Then they hit me with the goofy shipping. Can you stack coupons on JCP so I can use both??

I'm pretty sure I've only ever been able to use one code at a time. :(

Im using the first discount code posted since I added some cheesy clearance thingy to take me over $100 and get the 20% off. Then they hit me with the goofy shipping. Can you stack coupons on JCP so I can use both??

Ugh, I found something else I wanted around $130, but to ship and tax adds about $40 to the total. The code "thkscapc" puts it in the right ballpark, but not 100% sold on this deal yet. Tell me the bracelet is SUPER AWESOME and my wife will LOVE IT WAY more than an e-reader! haha

I hate to be the spoiler in all this, but I too was excited when I saw this post. I told my wife we went to Penny's to see the bracelet. We verified it was the correct one with the item # from website. The bracelet was very light, it looked like it was all silver. The diamonds were black or extremly cloudy. It sounded too good to be true and it was. They had 5 bracelets in stock and they were all the same. Just wanted to pass it along since I had a chance to see it in person.

I hate to be the spoiler in all this, but I too was excited when I saw this post. I told my wife we went to Penny's to see the bracelet. We verified it was the correct one with the item # from website. The bracelet was very light, it looked like it was all silver. The diamonds were black or extremly cloudy. It sounded too good to be true and it was. They had 5 bracelets in stock and they were all the same. Just wanted to pass it along since I had a chance to see it in person.

...this has been my experience with jewlery and places like JC Penny and "the like". The "retail" price is SUPER jacked up and NO WAY it is worth that price.... however, at $99 and $79 with code.... I can't imagine this is NOT worth it... but with the shipping and tax it is back up to being "close", in my opinion

So I went back to the store today to purchase the bracelet and managed to get an AMAZING deal. Not only did they honor the 15% off customer satisfaction survey, but they also honored the 20% off when you pay with Jcpenney credit card and they rang it as a 35% discount off the 99.99 cyber monday sale. So I paid $64.99 for the bracelet and also purchased the 2 year warranty for $11.99. After tax it came out to $82.75.. Can't beat it for that price!!