Cyber Monday Deals?

AmyNay

I was wondering the same thing. I'm not too impressed either. I wish Amazon would start lowering their prices already...

i think amazon did lower the prices but only as much as walmart and other stores did. since walmart, target etc were a disappointment, amazon knows that it can get away without lowering any more than these store prices. games these companies play.

i definitely agree this year's BF deals were a great disappointment.

don't get your hopes up for cyber monday, most of the sales won't be at the level of the BF sales and will just be similar to the pre-BF deals that the sites have been having.

cyber monday is 90% hype by the retailers. the deals rarely match what we've seen the past 2 days.

don't get your hopes up for cyber monday, most of the sales won't be at the level of the BF sales and will just be similar to the pre-BF deals that the sites have been having.

cyber monday is 90% hype by the retailers. the deals rarely match what we've seen the past 2 days.

I have noticed this too. Every time I check out Cyber Monday deals I think "deal? what deal?" I guess for people who don't search for deals or have time to shop for them see the sales as good, but for the people who do search and shop they aren't that great.

I have noticed this too. Every time I check out Cyber Monday deals I think "deal? what deal?" I guess for people who don't search for deals or have time to shop for them see the sales as good, but for the people who do search and shop they aren't that great.

yeah im with ya here.... Actually amazon pisses me off sometimes because of this (and I know all stores do it).... You'll see when they "discount" products the "original price" goes way up... Its like really? Do you think I'm that dumb??