Have a GottaDeal.com Black Friday T-shirt?

parteejen

For those who are sticking around (which should be all of you), we have plenty of our regular non-BF GD t-shirts to give away:

http://gottadeal.com/images/shirt.gif

along with plenty of other GD merchandise (much of it brand new items that we haven't given away yet)

Ooo...

I do still wear my gray one during the year, but it is getting threadbare.

I hope I see the contest to win this one when it is posted!

I wore mine on Black Friday and got lots of comments. I did have a coat on over it while waiting in line. It was cold in Indiana, and even with my long sleeve shirt under it I still had to have a coat on 'til we got into the store. While I was standing in the check out line at Target I got lots of comments. The only problem I had was that the shirt I wore under it had a hood, and people kept asking me to move the hood so they could read the back :D. I didn't want to carry my purse with me, so I took credit card, ID, and cash in the little gottadeal.com Black Friday change purse I got with my shirt. The cashier at K-Mart said she could tell I was a serious shopper by the way I was all "geared up" with matching shirt and change purse for Black Friday. I told her it was thanks to gottadeal.com. Thanks Brad, you rock!:gdrockf:

I wore mine on Black Friday and got lots of comments. I did have a coat on over it while waiting in line. It was cold in Indiana, and even with my long sleeve shirt under it I still had to have a coat on 'til we got into the store. While I was standing in the check out line at Target I got lots of comments. The only problem I had was that the shirt I wore under it had a hood, and people kept asking me to move the hood so they could read the back :D. I didn't want to carry my purse with me, so I took credit card, ID, and cash in the little gottadeal.com Black Friday change purse I got with my shirt. The cashier at K-Mart said she could tell I was a serious shopper by the way I was all "geared up" with matching shirt and change purse for Black Friday. I told her it was thanks to gottadeal.com. Thanks Brad, you rock!:gdrockf:

My friend laughed cause I carried my GD pen and highlighter with me that day to keep my lists in order. The change purse sounds cool!

The change purse sounds cool!

It looks similar to the one in this pic, but it's black and has the BF site name / slogan on it:

http://gottadeal.com/images/merch/newmerch.jpg

We have a bunch of the non-BF GD ones to give away in future contests (along with the other stuff in the pic and some new stuff I just ordered)

Any way I can buy one?? I know I cant win one so I would rather buy it.

For those who are sticking around (which should be all of you), we have plenty of our regular non-BF GD t-shirts to give away:

http://gottadeal.com/images/shirt.gif

along with plenty of other GD merchandise (much of it brand new items that we haven't given away yet)

Some want lighter, some wan't heavier, some want sweatshirts, some want long-sleeves, some want the design on the back lower so their hair doesn't cover it. Maybe we just won't have them at all next year :P

design on the back lower?? are you serious?? umm the word hair bow comes to mind, what next stadium jackets??

I wore mine out and everyone smiled when they saw it. Someone at Best Buy stopped me and said awesome shirt. I had to show her the back and she immediately wanted more information. I gave her the website and she said she was gong home to check it out. I think next year business cards would be good for when I wear the shirt.

I also want a regular one too!!!

I wore the shirt I won this year on Black Friday. My nephew, who goes out with me on BF, also wore a shirt I won last year. And later in the afternoon, my daughter donned another shirt I won last year when we went to a Toys R Us Express. Here's the proof:

Me in a Toys R Us at 12:50 AM (what a disaster--took forever to check out):

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/IMG00053.jpg

My nephew Jonathan in check out line at Kohls at 12:30 PM:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/IMG00055.jpg

My daughter with me in a Toys R Us Express at 4:30 PM:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af182/mcwalker59/DSCN0255.jpg

Ooo...

I do still wear my gray one during the year, but it is getting threadbare.

I hope I see the contest to win this one when it is posted!

I'm still wearing the gray one and the old faded-blue with yellow text version! I had my new BF one on at Sears, then through the mall, just to strut and show off my eliteness. :)

This morning I would pay for a GD sweatshirt and I'm cold enough I might consider full price.....LOL How do you people up north survive the winter. Even my cats are in bed with the electric blanket this am.

I agree! I'm thinking a nice hooded and insulated one! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have one comment about the shirt, We Florida folks sweated are asses of in them, any chance of having a lighter wait version available. was supposed to be 68 during the overnight here but with the shirt on i was sweating up a storm felt like it was 95 needless to say I took no pictures of it on because of how much sweat soaked it was

Where in Florida was that??? it was nice here, no problems at all.

I always wear mine, and get lots of questions, the clerks in my walmart sent people to me to ask questions on where stuff is, and what's at other stores, It is a great conversation starter, I give out lots of web address for gottadeal, Next year I think I will make business cards to hand out. I only wish I had bought shirts for my kids as it would have been easier to find them in the crowds. I am always honoured to wear my shirt with pride.

As soon as i put it on, on Black Friday, people mistook me for a best Buy employee! Go figure!