Have a GottaDeal.com Black Friday T-shirt?

parteejen

I would love to see them back next year...but if enough of us request on here...can they be made to be purchased instead of just winning?? Maybe have special ones made for the constests..but have others that are for purchase only???? My GD tshirt from like 4-5 years ago has seen better days now and well...is two sizes too small.

We did the one-day onle sale for them this year which worked out well, but I don't want to continually let them be for sale as it creates a lot of extra work for me when I'm supposed to be running the site. The one-day sale wasn't that bad as I knew after that day how many shirts were sold and could do them all at once and not have it be an ongoing chore to check orders/package/ship them.

The local place I got the shirts from sells their own shirts and ships them for reasonable prices, so I'm going to talk with them to see if maybe we can work something out where they'd sell the shirts and handle the order processing/shipping so I don't have to.

Will have to wait for the photo from my sis - but wore it all day and even got a few smiles, even from cashiers... Was a little disappointed not to find another GD'er but there's always next year.

BTW converted my mother into a BF shopper despite the fact she usually hates crowds and lines.

I don't have a pic, but I got a few laughs and comments...first by my dh and my MIL. dh couldn't believe I had a shirt for BF, and when he stopped laughing, I turned around and showed he and MIL the back of it, and my MIL made some comment like, "You're going to end up getting stabbed or something!" Then the clerk at WaWa asked me if I had a BF shirt on (I had my jacket on over it--btw, long sleeves and/or sweatshirt would be great, as I wore a long sleeve underneath it, but it was too cold and still had to have a jacket when I was waiting in lines, but other than that had it in full view, LOL), and I said, "Yes, I will admit that," and he proceeded to tell me about his BF experience last year at BB, and thought my dh and MIL's comments were quite amusing, too, when I told him what was already said...plenty of stares at the outlets, and people whispering, and a few laughs from clerks at other stores...very fun!! :)

I have one comment about the shirt, We Florida folks sweated are asses of in them, any chance of having a lighter wait version available. was supposed to be 68 during the overnight here but with the shirt on i was sweating up a storm felt like it was 95 needless to say I took no pictures of it on because of how much sweat soaked it was

I have one comment about the shirt, We Florida folks sweated are asses of in them, any chance of having a lighter wait version available. was supposed to be 68 during the overnight here but with the shirt on i was sweating up a storm felt like it was 95 needless to say I took no pictures of it on because of how much sweat soaked it was

Some want lighter, some wan't heavier, some want sweatshirts, some want long-sleeves, some want the design on the back lower so their hair doesn't cover it. Maybe we just won't have them at all next year :P

For those who are sticking around (which should be all of you), we have plenty of our regular non-BF GD t-shirts to give away:

http://gottadeal.com/images/shirt.gif

along with plenty of other GD merchandise (much of it brand new items that we haven't given away yet)

For those who are sticking around (which should be all of you), we have plenty of our regular non-BF GD t-shirts to give away:

along with plenty of other GD merchandise (much of it brand new items that we haven't given away yet)

:gdthums:

Some want lighter, some wan't heavier, some want sweatshirts, some want long-sleeves, some want the design on the back lower so their hair doesn't cover it. Maybe we just won't have them at all next year :P

Maybe a big recycle bag that says, "Yeah, I got your doorbuster, in my bag."

Definitely sticking around...GD Rocks!

:gdclap::gdclap: Me and my mom definitely need some of those, though I'll still wear mine through the year. The cashier at walgreens yesterday wanted me to be her personal shopping organizer. And when we went back in this morning the cashier asked us what we were getting for pennies today :) One of my mom's bff calls regularly to find out what deals I've got brewing so she can get in on them too.

Are the regular shirts same style/thickness?

That looks cool, I can advertise while runing my errands on the weekends year round...

I always wear mine, and get lots of questions, the clerks in my walmart sent people to me to ask questions on where stuff is, and what's at other stores, It is a great conversation starter, I give out lots of web address for gottadeal, Next year I think I will make business cards to hand out. I only wish I had bought shirts for my kids as it would have been easier to find them in the crowds. I am always honoured to wear my shirt with pride.

I always wear mine, and get lots of questions, the clerks in my walmart sent people to me to ask questions on where stuff is, and what's at other stores, It is a great conversation starter, I give out lots of web address for gottadeal, Next year I think I will make business cards to hand out. I only wish I had bought shirts for my kids as it would have been easier to find them in the crowds. I am always honoured to wear my shirt with pride.

Business cards with the web address would be great! I sent links out at work but have no way of knowing how many actually went since it's blocked (but facebook and twitter are not, go figure).

Wore mine to Walmart. Can not even begin to tell you how many people came up to me asking me where such and such items were going to be located. They thought my shirt was a walmart shirt and that I worked there.

I totally forgot to take a picture. I told hubby after we left last night that I had wanted to take a pic and post it on Gottadeal.

I had a few people come up to me in Walmart, too!