Have a GottaDeal.com Black Friday T-shirt?

parteejen

yay...got my pic up...sort of. It's good enough for me :) Think some woman was going to ask me about it but I was running around target (like a headless chicken) looking for a sold out item as I had to ask 4 employees before I got an answer other than look in regular dept for BF doorbuster.

Fedex guy was so impressed with my shirt just now.

Edited by tinkrbel

yay...got my pic up...sort of. It's good enough for me :) Think some woman was going to ask me about it but I was running around target (like a headless chicken) looking for a sold out item as I had to ask 4 employees before I got an answer other than look in regular dept for BF doorbuster.

Fedex guy was so impressed with my shirt just now.

AWESOME! Love the pic with the doggy and GD shirt!

Wore mine to Walmart. Can not even begin to tell you how many people came up to me asking me where such and such items were going to be located. They thought my shirt was a walmart shirt and that I worked there.

I totally forgot to take a picture. I told hubby after we left last night that I had wanted to take a pic and post it on Gottadeal.

I would love to see them back next year...but if enough of us request on here...can they be made to be purchased instead of just winning?? Maybe have special ones made for the constests..but have others that are for purchase only???? My GD tshirt from like 4-5 years ago has seen better days now and well...is two sizes too small.