iPod touch 8GB $199 shipped @ Target.com

kdspark

How did you get the 10% off. I have a Target card but never received any discounts

I'm not sure.. but I think you have to spend so much money and then they mail a 10% off coupon. This is the first one we have received and I wasn't aware of it. DH kept his eye out for it.

Just ordered it, $201.00 out the door. I have been looking at these for my DD birthday (Feb), she has been wanting one for quite some time now. She is going to be so surprised. thank you everyone for this post you made one 12 year old girl very happy for her upcoming birthday :yup:

Yes, it's a reward for putting 1000 points on my card. They've phased it out now that they're doing 5% everyday. They're still sending them out if you have a point balance though. If you have one, it should be on a paper that also comes with a one time online code for 10% off as well. That's what I used and they give you another 5% off if you use your card! So it was 180 and some change for me.

Apple iPod touch 8 GB (2nd Generation--with iPhone OS 3.1 Software Installed) [OLD MODEL]

by Apple

4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,886 customer reviews)

1,886 Reviews

5 star:

(1,347)

4 star:

(309)

3 star:

(83)

2 star:

(43)

1 star:

(104)

There is a newer model of this item. See details below, or go to the newer item.

List Price: $199.99

Price: $199.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

You Save: $0.9