Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Used Games & Accessories @ Gamestop.com

noehlp

2:50 PM Edit: This was originally B2G1 Free without a coupon code & allowing a 16% off code to work. No longer working together. Must either choose the B2G1 or the 16% Off.

www.GameStop.com

Buy Two Get One Free on Used Games & Accessories

Code: B2G1BF

Valid November 24-28, 2010

Or you can use the following code:

Save 16% on In-Stock Used Games

Code: cag16

more codes: HERE

Also, I was just testing this out real quick, and rolling through the used Xbox 360 Games and there were several $1.99 used games (though mostly sports and older versions).

Post what games you got and what your price was in this thread to help other GottaDealers figure out good deals too please!

Edited by noehlp

I was shopping on their site the other day and you can usually enter your gamestop rewards card number for an additional 10% off used games and accessories. That was in addition to any coupon codes. So be sure to enter your rewards card number too! :)

I was shopping on their site the other day and you can usually enter your gamestop rewards card number for an additional 10% off used games and accessories. That was in addition to any coupon codes. So be sure to enter your rewards card number too! :)

will any/some of these codes/deals work if not all the games can be shipped --if I have to pick some up, how will I ring that up all in the end?

i can't find all 3 that are instore, 2 are for pick up, 1 for ship

will any/some of these codes/deals work if not all the games can be shipped --if I have to pick some up, how will I ring that up all in the end?

i can't find all 3 that are instore, 2 are for pick up, 1 for ship

I think the B2G1 has to be in-stock - so I would assume they need to be able to be shipped.

2 Hours later & one game I wanted going out of stock! lol I love the fact that GBA games are interchangeable with Nintendo DS!

Spy Fox in Dry Cereal - Nintendo Wii

My Word Coach - Nintendo Wii

Paws & Claws Pet Vet: Australian Adventures - Nintendo DS

Mary Kate & Ashley: Sweet 16 Licensed to Drive - Game Boy Advance

Family Feud - Game Boy Advance

Hammy Goes Nuts - Game Boy Advance

All for $28.10 including tax! - that comes out to about $4.68 a game! :D

Shipping was FREE like Brad said! :)

Also, the 16% off code obviously does not take off on the free games, just the ones you pay for. And I entered our Edge Card number and did NOT get any additional percentage off.

I guess they caught on to people using CAG16, by the time I looked through over 40 pages........for 3 different game systems on their sllllllllllloooooowww website, they changed the deal to a promo code B2G1 and so the CAG16 won't work.

I wasted over a hour and a half... I am getting nothing.

Apparently they want to give you a deal--- just NOT a GREAT one.

ok I started over from scratch and it has taken me forever to look through all these.........and now although my total is over 80 dollars, nothing is listed as free at all???

You guys, that is what took me 2 hours! lol I had the same issue earlier! I ended up removing everything from my cart two times, and re-adding them - that didn't work. So I cleared my cache & cookies, waited 5 minutes and tried again - it finally worked. hth

You guys, that is what took me 2 hours! lol I had the same issue earlier! I ended up removing everything from my cart two times, and re-adding them - that didn't work. So I cleared my cache & cookies, waited 5 minutes and tried again - it finally worked. hth

ok I will try the cookie thing, but at this point, I really want to throw away the gamestop rewards card I have,

I guess they caught on to people using CAG16, by the time I looked through over 40 pages........for 3 different game systems on their sllllllllllloooooowww website, they changed the deal to a promo code B2G1 and so the CAG16 won't work.

I wasted over a hour and a half... I am getting nothing.

Apparently they want to give you a deal--- just NOT a GREAT one.

really? That stinks! Well, my order went through earlier and I got a confirmation email - I double dog dare them to cancel it - it was their own fault to allow them to work like that.

Cleared cookies, everything, even restarted pc........ no deal. Either you get a whopping 16 percent off --or you get a game free, not both

I am glad a few people got in on it, hope they don't try to cancel on you :)

Phooey on them! Okay, I'll adjust the title and op. Thanks for checking it out. And I really am sorry you weren't able to get in on it.

I had the same problem about the B2G1 not working. I went ahead and put in the 16% off code in and the free shipping and then paid for it. After I got the confirmation, I called their customer service about it. The lady I spoke with said the problem was because you aren't supposed to be able to get the free shipping and the B2G1. She was really nice and adjusted my order for me.

I did get a 'Order under Review' email from them, stating my order was on hold until they review it. So I just called them to inquire, and the customer service rep said that my order looks fine and it is packed and ready to be shipped! :D I hope so!