TRU Mystery & Additional Deals

princess01

I started looking through the ad and then realized that the sale started at 10 pm Thursday night and I didn't go much farther. I think this is becoming one of my biggest pet peeves and if the sales continue to get earlier and earlier I think I'll just bow out. I enjoy black friday on you guessed it Friday. Once you start rolling into Thursday then it starts eating into my family time. I don't mind going without a lot of sleep but I need to sleep sometime yk?

I started looking through the ad and then realized that the sale started at 10 pm Thursday night and I didn't go much farther. I think this is becoming one of my biggest pet peeves and if the sales continue to get earlier and earlier I think I'll just bow out. I enjoy black friday on you guessed it Friday. Once you start rolling into Thursday then it starts eating into my family time. I don't mind going without a lot of sleep but I need to sleep sometime yk?

omg do i agree with you. this is getting ridiculous with stores starting on thanksgiving and some opening at 3am!! wtf! i like a deal as much as the next person but i can't go trapsing all over on thanksgiving and i hate to see next year!

Thanks for posting. FOr some reason I did not get this.

I too am hating thsat they are starting the sales on Thursday night. I LOVE black Friday. Have done it since I was a teen with my mom. But I am not so sure about the Thursday night thing and I am afraid if I wait till Friday morning then everything I want will be gone. I am planning on starting at midnight this year. We will see how it goes.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/112410_TRU_BFKillerDeals.pdf?csm=170395388&csc=1237730&csa=121344856&csu=1238313&camp=CME:20101124_Em_TRU_Extra%2520Black%2520Friday%2520Hot%2520Deals

On face book they added morhttp://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/112410_TRU_BFKillerDeals.pdf?csm=170395388&csc=1237730&csa=121344856&csu=1238313&camp=CME:20101124_Em_TRU_Extra%2520Black%2520e door busters