As seen on TV gift ideas???

sgigi

My BIL throught it would be fun this year for the siblings on my DH's side to exchange As seen on TV gifts to each other. We have a $20 spending limit. Can anyone help with some ideas of products that you own or have given that are worth the money? They just let us know this about two weeks ago and I had already figured out what to buy them. Now, I'm scrabbling for ideas. I told them next year they better tell me in July because I start planning back then. Any help would be appreciated! I have six adults to buy for (3 women & 3 men). Thanks!

A Ped Egg.Younger daughter wanted one because her older sister has a phobia about other people's dead skin. The Pedegg thing shaves dead skin off your feet. :yuck:

Or a snuggie. Younger daughter also has a leopard print snuggie. Not sure why. Her sister has no phobias about snuggies.

A cast iron pancake puff pan. Son was entranced by that idea one year.:eyepoppin

Or how about a slap chop. We've escaped that one, but it has an amazingly annoying commercial.

There's the jupitar jack for $10 for cell phones thru radio. THe shaking weights are $20. The can bottle top lids for $6 . Pediegg, mighty putty. Try this site its, walmart but is all ON TV. http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=as+seen+on+tv&ic=48_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0. Hope this helps you and anyone else trying this theme of ideas

The wonder pad thingie, it's an organizer for bills etc and folds up. Don't know why but I want one. My younger son has stolen my shake weight, he likes it, will have to get him the mens version soon so I can have it back. Can't think but there was something else I was interested in... :tongue1:

One of my DIL's bought something from Sear the other night. She said she watches the commercial for it. It's some kide of cloths that absorb super amounts of liquid or spills. She got a mop with it and 2 packs of the cloths for $20 the did an informercial (I guess you call it) in the store

ASOT PedEgg (on amazon.com for under $5.00), perfect brownie pan , What about one of the purse pouch things that are suppose to have a pocket for everything,( on Amazon.com for under $7.00), Realistic Rock Outdoor Key Holder & Fridge Balls 3-Pack for Fresh Fruit and Vegetables are also on Amazon under $2.00 each

Not to get :We have the Shake Flashlights (they dont put out much light at all more shaking than light),those can pop on tops are a pia to take off the can (we get them on easy but have tossed a few because they are so hard to get off).

Wow, thanks for all the responses! I'd forgotten about the ped egg and the chia pet. I know exactly who I'm buying that for! I hope I get the big donut pan or the perfect brownie pan! I'll have to check out walgreens ad. It's great to hear about those that don't work well. If I have to spend money on these things, I at least want them to be worth it. Keep the ideas coming if you have them!

My daughter had to have the touch and brush, she loves it, by the way she's only 8 and a seen it on tv nut. She wants the muddy putty, but not happening. I have the burger slider thing. The kids have snuggies, she is getting a pillow pet. Love the mop thing. I could do her whole Christmas with seen it on tv stuff and she would be so happy.:D

Stay away from the Slap Chop,those things are nothing but junk. I bought one,tried it out and threw it in the garbage. I was going to suggeest a Fushigi also. Got ds one for Christmas but don't know much about it as it is already wrapped up. They do look really cool on t.v. though.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in at the Dollar Tree today and they have several ASOT items again this year:

the Strap-It (bra thinggie), The Windshield Wizard,the Aqua Globe,gosh I can't think what all else now.

Not the Ped-Egg though (I'd get another one for my sil).

Seriously,you can't go wrong for a dollar a piece!

ETA-my mom gave me the Windshield Wizard and it's worth a buck imo,but to think she paid $20 for two of them..... :(