Wii System (White) (includes Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Remote Plus)

mastermom

You can get the Wii with Wii Sports for $149 now (it's been this price for several months). The new $199 set includes the new motion plus controller and the new Wii Sports Resort. As mentioned, no deal. You can get this set for $169 on Dell if you watch for the right sale.

You can get the Wii with Wii Sports for $149 now (it's been this price for several months). The new $199 set includes the new motion plus controller and the new Wii Sports Resort. As mentioned, no deal. You can get this set for $169 on Dell if you watch for the right sale.

Or $179.99 in-store at Target with the current $20 off any Wii system coupon.

YMMV on this, but I've seen Wii's clearanced at Target (just started yesterday at the 2 stores I was at)... They are red stickered down to $139.99, which is 30% off. IF your Target has these clearanced, you can use the $20 off any Wii system coupon (expires TOMORROW though). And, if you have a Target Red Card, you will get another $6 off. The total comes to $113.99.

These are obviously the older system, and I don't know what the newer ones do that the old one doesn't. But it's a nice price for either a second Wii or as a gift.

Edited to add that this box comes with 1 controller and the Wii Sports. That's it.

If your Target doesn't have these on clearance, they may be marking them in the future. Seems that although different Target stores tend to mark things down at different times, they mostly all end up clearancing the item at some point unless it all sells out, I suppose.

Edited by KC-Traderbear