Walmart Announces Unmatched Holiday Savings and Price Match Guarantee

Brad

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/walmart-announces-three-days-of-unmatched-holiday-savings-and-delivers-the-industrys-best-price-match-guarantee-109852434.html

Walmart Announces Three Days of Unmatched Holiday Savings and Delivers the Industry's Best Price Match Guarantee

Walmart is kicking off three days of savings, typically reserved only for the Friday After Thanksgiving, on this seasons' must-have holiday gifts, including the strongest "price match" guarantee in the market. In fact, Walmart is one of the only retailers that will price match competitors' ads on "Black Friday." Customers simply bring in competitors' ads and Walmart will match the price of any identical product right at the register, making Walmart the easiest place to save this holiday season.

Walmarts (have never known any of the 5-6 we BF at) will not do % off or B1G1 or Gift card or anything like that. They will ONLY match a 100% stated price for an EXACT item. I have had issues at 1 of the WMs argue w/ me when it says "save over 50%" with a price right there since it was a larger font type for the % then stated price....as much as I was impressed with the cashiers attempt to shut me down on a PM I do not think her manager appreciated having to come over and "ok" the sale.

Manager: it says the price

Cashier: but it says % off

Manager: but it says the price RIGHT THERE

Cashier: <blank stare>

Manager <angry stare back>

I love that WM PMs I appreciate it to no end. Its why they get 99% of my BF $ BUT I do wish things weren't as interpretable and the cashier were bettered versed on company policy. The whole "local" issue drives me buggy. 1 store basically will do it if you can bring in an ad. Have had others that CALL to get a mileage from CS.....

the press release mentions "•All Nintendo Wii gaming systems – $199 with $50 Walmart Gift Card" starting at midnight. am i blind... i don't see this in the ad scan???

I don't see it either. Maybe it's part of some last minute deals still to be announced.

So Walmart's black Friday sale starts at midnight?? I read in a couple of the posts here something about buying something as a price match at midnight, and a Wii system at midnight - it used to be 5am - did they change it this year? I would be so happy if they did - I'd just shop there and not even go to bed. I never can sleep anyway:rolleyes:

So Walmart's black Friday sale starts at midnight?? I read in a couple of the posts here something about buying something as a price match at midnight, and a Wii system at midnight - it used to be 5am - did they change it this year? I would be so happy if they did - I'd just shop there and not even go to bed. I never can sleep anyway:rolleyes:

Walmart has 2 seperate sales going on. One at midnight, 12:01 technically LOL. And one at 5am.

The thing that really irks me about Wal-Mart is this...

The ACER netbook that was on sale at Target, and is going to be on sale at Radio Shack on BF is not carried by them. Of course, that is only in numbers sense. I mean here is the item number for the target/shack: Acer® Aspire® One AOD255-2331 10.1" Netbook

Of course, walmart has the same one, but numbered: as 255-random 4. Same with that Toshiba from Best Buy. Walmart changes the last two numbers. it 89 (or something like that) at BB, but Walmart flips the last two numbers as 98. So, they don't really price match the good stuff :mad:

I got a flyer in the mail today from walmart and it says...

Shop our store with their ad! Bring in any local: Ad Price...Hot Price...$$ off offer...Preferred Card...Coupon...Buy one, get one...Free Shipping...Manufacturer Coupon...1 day event...Gift card offer...club card... Temporary...Catalinas...Member Only...competitor rain checks

WE WILL MATCH IT!

*Walmart does not honor competitor mail-in rebates

I will be keeping this with me on BF just incase I run into any problems with price matching!!

Shop our store with their ad! Bring in any local: Ad Price...Hot Price...$$ off offer...Preferred Card...Coupon...Buy one, get one...Free Shipping...Manufacturer Coupon...1 day event...Gift card offer...club card... Temporary...Catalinas...Member Only...competitor rain checks

WE WILL MATCH IT!

I will be keeping this with me on BF just incase I run into any problems with price matching!!

Can you scan and post that please?

Just want to confirm what time the doorbuster hour is at each of these stores:

Kmart, Best Buy, Target, I came up with:

I saw Kmart listed 5-11

Target 4-10 and

Best buy begin at 5 but end?

I need walmart to pricematch 1 thing from each of those stores to make my life super easy, so I want to make sure I am there in the time frame to cover all 3 stores doorbuster hours. If I am there between 530 - like 9:00 a.m. Walmart should be able to adjust all things from each of those ads, right?

WE WILL MATCH IT!

So according to this they will be matching gift card offers?? Would this work with store gift card offers with purchase? I would love to have a copy of this :)