Possible $189 laptop in-stores on Black Friday [update: confirmed!]

Brad

It said at least three per store - is this true or will they end up having more?

Here in Chicago it's way too cold to wait outside - I might go stop by at 2:30 in the morning to see if I get a ticket at 3:00. Would I just be wasting my time?

Jewel grocery store here in Chicago is giving out $20.00 coupon for every $100.00. So you could spend $200.00 on Best buy gift cards and get $40.00 for groceries.

what are these tickets you guys talk about?

Best of luck to all of you. I'm getting ready to head out soon to Best Buy and not sure I'll be able to get internet there. Hope to hear good news from all of you Friday (after I get some sleep, lol)

Wish I had a Gottadeal t-shirt (or for my region, more like a sweatshirt or jacket, lol) just to get the publicity out there for you guys. You guys have been the best and my first source for all BF deals from the very first to the last as posted. Actually, not sure I want to give too much publicity and encounter the added competition, lol. So far I have been extremely fortunate at my location that not too many are aware of the online doorbusters and only know about the ads in the paper, until I tell them, lol. As long as I'm there first I don't mind giving out some of my secrets since I'll have first shot at the items. You should ad a place for people to upload some of their BF pics and/or videos. I know you have links to some, but it would be nice to have a section of the forum where you can post the pics themselves instead of just links, and dedicated to BF shopper photos.