Anyone else having a problem getting a price adjustment?

siczlo

:mad:Just got back from my Target. They REFUSED to price adjust the Guitar Hero Warrior of Rock I bought last week. They said they WILL NOT price adjust for their 4 day sale or 2 day sale on black Friday. She told me I would have to return and rebuy. WTH? I told her you can't go against corporate policy, she said go ahead and call them! Can you believe that? Target just lost a lot of my business!

I JUST got home from getting a PA on the LP Nativity set, and had absolutely NO problem whatsoever...and there were three clerks at the GS desk, so if they weren't allowed to do it, I'm sure at least one of them would've said so...

Sorry!!

:mad:Just got back from my Target. They REFUSED to price adjust the Guitar Hero Warrior of Rock I bought last week. They said they WILL NOT price adjust for their 4 day sale or 2 day sale on black Friday. She told me I would have to return and rebuy. WTH? I told her you can't go against corporate policy, she said go ahead and call them! Can you believe that? Target just lost a lot of my business!

I had no problems this morning getting price adjustments for the DSI and the Mossimo jeans in their 4-day sale. My total adjustment was $151. I did ask about BF adjustments and the CSR didn't know if they would.

The store manager told me today they didn't have info on price adjusting for BF but was able to price adjust some stuff in 4 day sale for me today. Only got to talk to her since rep at desk was new and didn't know how to swap previous purchase onto target card.

WOW what a pain that you had to go to another store? Was it a MANAGER? In those instances I would have asked for a MANAGER and if it was a manager I would have made them call cooperate..in front of me. And if that didn't work I would have given them the game and anything else I had bought there for a good sum of money and get a full refund.

SO glad they did what was right at the other store...

I had no problems getting my items price adjusted, took all of 10seconds TOTAL He smiled and said "that was an easy one" :D

Stopped at my Target yesterday and saw "an altercation" between some lady trying to price adjust and the store manager. Sounds like Target is holding firm to not price adjusting 4 day Sale or Doorbusters on BF.

Boy that lady was mad :gdyelling:

I don't understand why they are doing this at all. Especially since my email from corporate said that they would be adjusting prices. Ugh!

Just to chime in, I posted this in another thread too - Cary,NC -- won't price adjust anything purchased today that goes on sale Friday. :( I was just there, and asked at Customer Service. The first girl said yes, then another lady, one who seems to have more seniority, butted in and said that they didn't -- she was pretty emphatic, and called BF's sale "Barn Busters" :giggle: I had to laugh a bit when she called it that.

I don't understand why they are doing this at all. Especially since my email from corporate said that they would be adjusting prices. Ugh!

Me either but if I had to guess... It's the same reason for the "doorbusters" this year. They will say NO adjustments on Doorbusters... very frustrating. Good Luck to all and Happy Shopping :)

buy one, walk out to your car and get your receipt from last week, and then go back into the store and return the one you just bought with your receipt from last week

Would have been even more fun if she could have walked directly from the register with her new item and returned it on her old receipt, right in plain view of the associate that told her no. There isn't much they can say, you have the item and the receipt.

Last week I found a comforter set on clearance that I had paid a higher price for about 2 weeks before. Paid cash for the clearance set, and immediately walked to customer service for credit card look up at the higher price.

I wrote to corporate over the weekend via the website and specifically asked about price adjustments to the annual 2 Day Sale prices. They returned with a quote of their price adjustment policy that is posted online and in the store. I had to go to my local Target today to "pre-buy" the LOTR blu-ray set that's mispriced that I hear they are now going to honor and I checked the front of the store where the price adjustment policy is. There is nothing posted saying that the 2 Day Sale is excluded and I will have my printed email from corporate which contains a "thread id" which I'm assuming they can use to see the exchange between me and corporate offices. I anticipate no problems, but will come with the print-out and plan to stand my ground. I did NOT have problem getting over a $300 adjustment last year on merchandise.

I bought the Canon camera last week at 229. and took my receipt in on Friday morning and the I got a very friendly "we can fix that for you" and did. $107 back.

My item was also online for the same price on Thursday, so I could have ordered it then. I was surprised at the great selection of online Black Friday price matched items that were available Thursday.