Cuponk $2 after coupon at Target's Pre-BF 4-day sale (Starts today 8am!)

B&H

Thank you..I had price matched Wal-Mart"s ad and got them for $5.00.. Looks like I am going back again and get 2 more and the differences on the first 3...Sounds bad but I bought 3 of them for my nephews in their 20's for a beer drinking game.

thats not to bad when i first saw them i thought of the quaters game.

My hubby has been to 2 targets, no cuponks yet :(

Sorry you are having trouble finding them. Our store still has them in stock. Check Target's website where you can "find at a target store" to see if maybe they have them in stock nearby. They may not have restocked the shelves, but it will show availability. Good Luck!

Our Target also had an empty shelf, but a clerk walked by so I asked her if they had any. She scanned the barcode on the shelf and ran back to the stockroom to get some for me. : )

She brought out a whole case of them - only six to a case. No wonder when they only put a case out at a time they were all gone.

Thanks so much! We went to one and they didn't have any on the shelf, found an employee who scanned the barcode and said they had 84 of them in the back! She went and got a box out for us to get 1. I'll have to sopt back tomorrow and get the other 2 kinds. These seem like good fun gifts!

THANKS B & h AND CBERRYTECH for info..... WE GOT THEM. ;)

had to ask someone who went in the back, and found them- I'm so happy. We did look online, and stores said they had them, but I think my husband kept arriving just as they went into other's carts... He just escaped the one mall, he checked out, got in car and the whole mall lost electrical power! All those poor people who shopped and then were stuck not being able to check out... So he flew out of there so as not to get caught in a big traffic jam... Life is good :fluffy:

Bought one, thanks op for the heads up.

Anyone know if you can buy more than one or is it one coupon per item/transaction/person?

While I was there I was able to get 2 strawberry shortcake rc cars for the price of one (17.99) using the toybook coupon. Looks like the coupon works for any toys in the line not just the pictured items if anyone is interested.

Bought one, thanks op for the heads up.

Anyone know if you can buy more than one or is it one coupon per item/transaction/person?

While I was there I was able to get 2 strawberry shortcake rc cars for the price of one (17.99) using the toybook coupon. Looks like the coupon works for any toys in the line not just the pictured items if anyone is interested.

Both times I have gotten these I have bought two during one transaction.

My store had at least 20 of them this morning, but I didn't buy any...why do they have to have zombies/skeletons? My kids are too young for it anyway, but I would have gotten one for the giving tree at church if it weren't for the zombies.

Great deal, though!!

zombies are big sellers right now. My kids all love them. I bought my son a huge zombie book for xmas. Our favorite tv show right now is amc's walking dead and it is so hot right now, they renewed it for a second season after the first episode. My son loves nightmare before xmas and all kinds of stuff like that. I don't think of it as bad, it's just popular.

Target has Cuponk game advertised in their Pre-BF sale for $7. Use their $5 off coupon from their Toy Book for final price of $2! :eyepoppin

If you need batteries the deal gets even sweeter. If you buy the Energizer 24 pack of size AA (others may work too, this is what I needed) there is a coupon for $5 off the purchase of the batteries and the Cuponk game. So I got $27 worth of stuff for only $9. The coupon says it for any Hasbro game over $9, and the Cuponk, is pictured on it. It worked, even though it's on sale.