ToysRUs.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Toys R Us plans to put their Black Friday ad items online starting at 10pm on Thanksgiving night (the same time that the stores open) although no time zone was given yet, so assume ET.

The deals should last through Sunday night. They'll also have special online "mystery deals" along with the ad items, so be sure to check for those.

This might be a stupid question, but I've never online shopped TRU for BF before. Do they offer all of the same Black Friday items online as they do in the store? For example, the B1G2 G.I. Joes. Would those also be online? Thanks. :)

We won't know for sure until the sale goes live. In the past they've had the majority of the ad items online, so there is a good chance.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet. I haven't seen it anywhere on the site, but the additional "Unadvertised Mystery Deals" are now viewable on the Toys R Us site under the weekly ads. Edited by ncj1111
link

i got a text from them that starting at midnight they are going to have some kind of sale tonight

I'm following them on Facebook and all they've said is the sale starts at 11:59 pm. No time zone mentioned and Eastern time has passed, so I guess that's not it. I figure that means the Black Friday sales aren't going to go up at 10pm EST.

im hoping for this too!

Nope. The e-mail we received from TRU says it's still going to be "Free Shipping on THOUSANDS of items with your purchase of $49 or more at Toysrus.com! Exclusions apply. Offer good 11.25.10 through 11.30.10."

Nope. The e-mail we received from TRU says it's still going to be "Free Shipping on THOUSANDS of items with your purchase of $49 or more at Toysrus.com! Exclusions apply. Offer good 11.25.10 through 11.30.10."

That's not bad imo. Most people will spend at least $49, I think.