Newegg.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Just got the Sceptre 32" 720p Wasnt sure if i should pull the trigger until i found out from another site that it is made by Sony.I usually do not buy off brands but this will be in the basement and get very little use.Plus 219.00 yea ill give it a try.:yup::D

We have an APEX 32" traditional tube flatscreen in the living room and an Olevia 26" widescreen LCD in our master bedroom, and an Advent 13" traditional tube flatscreen in the workout room. All are humming along fine.

The Olevia's screen went out within the first 30 days but was replaced without issue. They even cross-shipped the replacement TV (with my credit card as collateral). Not a single issue with the replacement, 3 years later.

Do not fear the off-brand!

I am about to order the psp/little big planet bundle from them. It is $129 there, same bf price as everywhere else. I have never ordered through them before so I just want to be sure that they are normally pretty hassle free? Thanks for any info!

I have used newegg for a few years and have never had an issue with them. I have never returned anything, so i cannot comment on their customer service.

I have always noticed quick processing and shipment whenever i order.

I have used newegg for a few years and have never had an issue with them. I have never returned anything, so i cannot comment on their customer service.

I have always noticed quick processing and shipment whenever i order.

I would second this! Newegg is a fine online retailer - never had issues with them.

I am about to order the psp/little big planet bundle from them. It is $129 there, same bf price as everywhere else. I have never ordered through them before so I just want to be sure that they are normally pretty hassle free? Thanks for any info!

Yes, I've ordered from them for 6+ years, probably over 45 orders, and wholeheartedly recommend them. :D

Are you buying computer accessories?

I had the same problem,too with that code .. But then the error might be my fault. Just bought 2 of the Rosewill 45pcs computer tool and thgought that is computer accessories?

But, i did noticed right where you would put the code in. it say you can't stack code. I wonder if the item is already on BF sale and then you add another code does that meant you are stacking code ?

Newegg is great. I've never had any problems with them either. Ordered a new PC tower on 11/22 and received it on 11/24 with standard shipping. They're fast! I'm not a fan of the MIR though, but hey, whatcha going to do? A+ site IMO.

I have one question... Just bought the Rosewill computer tool 45pcs for $11.99. Is this item a part of the Black Friday sale ? It have a 2 per customer limit (per 48 hour limit) and was wonder if by Saturday the deal would be off not not ?