Kohls.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/images/logos/Kohls.gif

Kohl's

Link: Kohl's Home Page

Link: Kohl's Black Friday Sale Ad Items

Link: Kohls.com Coupons & Discounts

This thread is for discussion of the online Black Friday sale for Kohl's.

Please post any comments, questions and information you have about this sale in this thread.

Edited by noehlp

As always with Kohl's, check our coupon page (link above) and use a %-off coupon on your order.

Last year Kohl's put their items online at around 12:40am ET late Thursday night/Friday morning, and of course their site could not handle the traffic.

We'll try to find out if the starting time will change this year.

Update: Early Bird prices good online November 25 to 3pm (CST) November 26, 2010

400 EarlyBird Specials Thanksgiving Day

Just got an email- over 400 early bird specials will be available online Thanksgiving Day

Just pulled up my email... looks like it's everything that will be on sale Friday. Did anyone see what time on Thursday this starts? I looked and read as much fine print as I could find. A time would be helpful! I've already got what I want in my cart. Getting this order out of the way on Thursday would be WONDERFUL then I'd be good to go to be at WalMart at midnight without worrying if I can get my order through in time to get there.

Thanks!

+++

Niccole

It also lets you know if an item is in-store only. Unfortunately the one thing I really wanted is an in-store only item. :(

Where is it printed when the item is in store only. Hopefully the one item I want is not. I don't see it anywhere under the picture/description.

Someone on another forum I'm on posted that the deals with the rebates are only good if the item is actually purchased on Friday. She even e-mailed Kohl's to confirm and they said yes you have to purchase on Friday for the rebate to be good. So if you are thinking of buying an item with a rebate be careful!

So, I had to delete and re-add everything to my cart to get it to recognize the sale prices. I got everything in though and my order went through. Yeah! So glad to not have to go TO Kohl's. And, while re-adding everything to the cart was a bit of a pain it was painless compared to last year!

+++

Niccole

This item is listed as $29.99 after rebate, BUT it's coming up as on sale for $29.99 AND then there's the $10 off rebate too, making it $19.99 After Rebate:

Food Network 4-Slice Toaster

Ab Circle Pro

Listed as $179.99, coming up $160.99

Columbia Sportswear Company Tools

Listed $9.99, coming up as $8.99

Croft & Barrow Winter Robes for Her

Listed as 50% Off, coming up as $19.99 (reg $46) so a bit more than 50% off

KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer

listed as $299.99 after rebate, but coming up as $299.99, so it'd be $269.99 after the rebate

KitchenAid Classic Plus Stand Mixer

listed as $199.99 after rebate, but coming up as $199.99, so it'd be $179.99 after the rebate

This item has the wrong price on it's page, but once you add to cart it will drop to the BF price of $79.99:

Bissell Momentum Bagless Vacuum

If I run across more, I'll put them in this post

Edited by noehlp

OMG I was able to hem and haw and be picky without rushing!

# Subtotal: $75.91

# Percent Off (15%): -$11.39

# Shipping (FREE, excludes surcharges) $0.00

# Total Tax: $5.97

# Total: $70.49

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I expect to return half of it though, LOL. All clothes.

Placed my order and used the 20% off code. Also got free shipping once I reached $50. Maybe because I used a kohls card? Yay!!

Mine was also giving me FS at $50. I just kept adding more.

I should have used the 20%. Oh well. Especially with my 9.25% sales tax. Sigh. C'est la vie.