BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

They are sure playing around with the price updates. I'm very nervious because now I see something different than what the ad said!

Yes what I want keeps vacilating back and forth it will be the black friday price then I refresh and it is sale price. And still no add to cart button just coming soon.

I just want a link that will go to my cart and have everything waiting for me.

Yeah, I'd rather get one of the video games now and not have to punch someone for it at midnight tonight. Leave it to best buy to actually ruing thanksgiving. What's the point of a holiday when we're all glued to our computers trying to buy random crap in the middle of the night? Argh Anyone have the silver rewards customer service number?

if i get my netbook this will all be well worth it. Lets go BB, give it to us!

Hey, I just noticed the item SKU: 1347086 for the Compaq netbook (that's on the ad) has Windows XP listed, not Windows 7! Is that the one you are after? I wonder why now is listed differently

Hey, I just noticed the item SKU: 1347086 for the Compaq netbook (that's on the ad) has Windows XP listed, not Windows 7! Is that the one you are after? I wonder why now is listed differently

The 160GB one has Win XP. The 250GB one has win 7 Starter.