BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Thanks TradeViceroy - I got it on b&n's ebay page. It also had a 14 day return policy just in case. Thanks again!

No problem. I picked mine up from them about a week ago. It came sealed in the retail box with everything included. I was impressed. Hopefully you will be too. If not they have a return policy as you pointed out.

The one thing I wanted from Best Buy, the Init TV stand, is gonna cost $69.99 to ship and it costs $99.99. Looks like I have to venture to the store tomorrow morning before work. This is a really nice stand BTW. We have one for our 40". Wanted to get another for the 55".

lol. target shipping works out to like $1.50 per bluray kinda defeats some sales v amazon.

Anyone know if the HP Desktop has wireless? I wanted it for my Son but not sure if it is wireless. The router is in my bedroom down the hall from him. Wonder if I have to get a wireless card for it, i f it does not or should I just get one of the other packages

second compaq price change to 199.99, so I guess, bb will up them soon.

In store only: Just $149.99 for a Compaq Mini netbook with 160GB hard drive.

Only $199.99 for this Compaq Mini netbook with 250GB hard drive.

Sony laptop sold out already...but the package one still on...

Uggg....DH stayed up til now to try to get $149 netbooks! I am planning to go to Walmart to get 2 of the $198 laptops for two teenagers, but am worried about not being able to get them. I'm looking at the $249 Acer laptop and $179 Gateway netbooks on BB.....any input on what to do?? They will mainly use them for online classes and facebook, etc.

Uggg....DH stayed up til now to try to get $149 netbooks! I am planning to go to Walmart to get 2 of the $198 laptops for two teenagers, but am worried about not being able to get them. I'm looking at the $249 Acer laptop and $179 Gateway netbooks on BB.....any input on what to do?? They will mainly use them for online classes and facebook, etc.

It really depends on how your children will use them. If you plan on them spending any length of time on the computers then I would suggest the bigger screen and keyboard. Netbooks are great for basic tasks, but I wouldn't want to use one for 3-5 hours every day. The screen is too small and the keyboards are not designed for long term typing (think term papers). The bigger laptops will obviously be heavier and larger than a netbook so you need to take that into consideration.

Internal desktop wifi cards cost less than $25.00. Don't even worry about it. Just buy the desktop (if you want it) and pick up a wifi card from Newegg.

neither desktop has wireless which is odd with wireless printers offered with them. you can get a card or usb adapter though

Thank you both!!! Now if it would just go live and stop saying coming soon.

Well, I wanted the 150 netbook, but I did score the 200 dollar version. A super deal, but more than I wanted to go. Stupid Best Buy, why not just let everyone know last night that they were going to be in store only? Ridiculous.

You could always cancel the order and go with the Gateway netbook that is $20.00 less.