Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

One word..PRIME (find someone to split it with) MUST HAVE during Holidays with Amazon...I LOVE not having to find filler items and just think by the time you BUY filler items..you might as well have shelled out the money for PRIME :)

Can't you just try PRIME for a month for free anyway?

Got busy at work right as the DSI XL were on sale. UGH can't believe I missed out on them as I've been looking at them constantly and waiting patiently for some type of deal. Oh well....hopefully I'll get another chance this week with Amazon...fingers crossed.

If you weren't able to get the dsi or dsi xl yesterday, amazon has a better deal with the a green or orange bundle that can be pre-ordered NOW and will go live friday also according to amazon's site. Those bundles are $149.99 including Mario Party DS AND a $25 gaming credit towards any physical game from amazon's video game store. (see below).

Basically, you're paying $99.99 for the Dsi, ~$25 for Mario Party DS and $25 towards an additional game (or games depending on price) you'll get later!

That has to be the best deal out there for the Dsi bundle of any sort!

$25 Bonus

Order this game and receive a $25 promotional credit toward the purchase of any physical item from the Amazon Video Games store (digital products not eligible) shipped and sold by Amazon.com. The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time

Pre-order to not miss out and get the price-guarantee. ORANGE LINK

GREEN LINK

new round of reductions of prices today...

nip/tuck final season 18.99!!

The Runaways (blu-Ray) 15.49

Tommy the movie (blu-ray) 11.49

saving grAce final season dvd 9.99!!

many more items too check the black friday all week page and sift thru the deals for today etc

Did you find these on your own, looking up movies individually? What are you putting in search field?

I am trying to learn how to search more effectively.

If not for the movie link and Music link provided at beginning of thread I can't look deals up any other way... I tried putting in various search words for other dvd's that may be onsale (but not considered a special sale) and then I hit search in Movie/tv category.. and I couldn't get any more to come up.

Are you all just looking up each individual movie and are lucky enough to find that they are cheap?

Did you find these on your own, looking up movies individually? What are you putting in search field?

I am trying to learn how to search more effectively.

If not for the movie link and Music link provided at beginning of thread I can't look deals up any other way... I tried putting in various search words for other dvd's that may be onsale (but not considered a special sale) and then I hit search in Movie/tv category.. and I couldn't get any more to come up.

Are you all just looking up each individual movie and are lucky enough to find that they are cheap?

most im finding on the black friday banner ad type thing on amazons front page...also there should be links after them saying see more, etc ( on the home page of black friday deals they catergorize them...i.e. first row is todays sales, then live movie/tv, music, etc...and then on top of that u have the lightning deals throught the day which is the links are for that was provided earlier in this thread...hope that helped

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b/ref=amb_link_354565202_2?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=1JSCV0H49GR02NJ45P2Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1280738622&pf_rd_i=507846

Edited by sigrist_2000
added link

most im finding on the black friday banner ad type thing on amazons front page...also there should be links after them saying see more, etc ( on the home page of black friday deals they catergorize them...i.e. first row is todays sales, then live movie/tv, music, etc...and then on top of that u have the lightning deals throught the day which is the links are for that was provided earlier in this thread...hope that helped

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b/ref=amb_link_354565202_2?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=1JSCV0H49GR02NJ45P2Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1280738622&pf_rd_i=507846

Thank you so much :)

If you weren't able to get the dsi or dsi xl yesterday, amazon has a better deal with the a green or orange bundle that can be pre-ordered NOW and will go live friday also according to amazon's site. Those bundles are $149.99 including Mario Party DS AND a $25 gaming credit towards any physical game from amazon's video game store. (see below).

Basically, you're paying $99.99 for the Dsi, ~$25 for Mario Party DS and $25 towards an additional game (or games depending on price) you'll get later!

That has to be the best deal out there for the Dsi bundle of any sort!

$25 Bonus

Order this game and receive a $25 promotional credit toward the purchase of any physical item from the Amazon Video Games store (digital products not eligible) shipped and sold by Amazon.com. The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household.

In your opinion, what is the youngest age of boy that could play this system? Thanks

In your opinion, what is the youngest age of boy that could play this system? Thanks

It really depends on the games, not necessarily the system. Some of the games require reading, and I found my 6 year old would have to ask what it said. Also, if they are responsible enough to take care of it ... not dropping it etc.

Ugh...thanks, had my dates mixed up.

Looks like Amazon dropped the price on Back to the Future a little early. It is $34.49 right now, but will probably drop on Monday for the sale. I may bite now instead of trying to wait it out. Some of these deals have sold out quickly; Prince of Persia Blu-ray sold out in 15 mins. Hmmm...