Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

woohooo again..... got my son the 24" TV for $149. before it went to 100% claimed! It wasnt the 32" like he wished for, but he definitely saved some money and for his small room 24" is OK. When he moves out he can buy something bigger.

:) good for you, I know you were disappointed not to get the 32 (read in other thread)

Yes JD2 29.99 is good, it was on 27.99 about 10 days ago and many gottadealers got it then...but it hardly goes on sale, think it is pretty new, hope you got it...

what would anyone think a good price would be for this upcoming deal: *Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids

Edited by allshoppedout
adding info

[

-wanted to mention how much trouble I am having today with the page loaded, missing out on some deals because of that...

I've had that too but haven't missed anything because of it yet. They few things I've gotten today was slow confirming it was in my cart too. At first I thought Halo was just popular but an hour later still wasn't at 100% and then started happening loading LD screens.

I got Toy story 3 for DS (already own it on Ps3 an ds LOVES it!) and Just Dance 2 but cannot see what is on the page after Toy story 3...anything good? Its just rolling for me :(

I am glad its not me and my computer. I was trying for Wii Wheel of Fortune and thought I hit wishlist and didn't now 500th. Did get Just Dance 2

I love on how i clicked on the add to cart thing the second the 399.99 laptop came on and they were sold out already.....

But I really can't complain I've gotten everything I wanted this year online without having to go to any stores so i am happy about that. Got the Community season 1 dvd and some other miscellaneous stuff from amazon with free shipping for almost everything so I'm happy with amazon for the most part. Could of had the 60 dollar Toshiba blue ray dvd player but decided against it cause i don't have a high def tv yet. Still kicking my self in the butt for that one.....oh well

Happy Holidays

Edited by FatRocky

does anyone know of a calendar for games, i know there is one for movies. right now card games (monopoly deal, scrabble slam) are normal price $6 and I am wondering if they will go lower. also an electronic/ software calendar, my cousin got that Manga software for $10 and now wants me to find a tablet for it...

If this has already been answered, sorry. I ordered the 8gb Ipod touch fir $199, it is now offered for the same price but with a $20 gc. Anyone know a number I can call? Think I can still get the gc? TIA

I did a live chat with a customer service rep earlier today and they did credit my account $25.00. The deal earlier was a 25.00 gc with purchase of a 8gb ipod. SOooo you may want to try....it won't hurt!

If this has already been answered, sorry. I ordered the 8gb Ipod touch fir $199, it is now offered for the same price but with a $20 gc. Anyone know a number I can call? Think I can still get the gc? TIA

I think this is the number: (800) 201-7575

The ipod is showing $215 for me with a $15 GC now... Seriously, they are wearing me out! LOL I, too, ordered it for $199. I sometimes wish that once I bought something, they would not allow me to look at it again...ha..ha.. I was thinking that I needed to call for that gift card, too. Oh well....

how long are these deals going to keep coming around the clock? Until Sunday evening? This is crazy, I have things to do, but I keep checking back here... :holiday05:

rofl

You are just like me! It's so hard to stay away from Amazon too long, I gotta at least temporarily check in every hour to see what new lightning deal is coming/started.

Wouldn't we all be screwed if they did this until Christmas? lol

rofl

You are just like me! It's so hard to stay away from Amazon too long, I gotta at least temporarily check in every hour to see what new lightning deal is coming/started.

Wouldn't we all be screwed if they did this until Christmas? lol

:D exactly! :yup: I wrapped about 10 gifts and came back on here.... saw that I missed that wrap around throw! was gonna get for husband, because he is always cold....not the greatest though, maybe something will come along that is nicer.

I was looking for one of those hand blender things, couldn't believe no store had them in an ad. I like one by Hamilton Beach (had in my cart but Amazon raised the price!) & there is an Oster one thats not bad either.

:D exactly! :yup: I wrapped about 10 gifts and came back on here.... saw that I missed that wrap around throw! was gonna get for husband, because he is always cold....not the greatest though, maybe something will come along that is nicer.

I was looking for one of those hand blender things, couldn't believe no store had them in an ad. I like one by Hamilton Beach (had in my cart but Amazon raised the price!) & there is an Oster one thats not bad either.

Which Oster one are you looking at? If it's this one: Oster 2614 2-Speed 250-Watt Hand Blender, White/Silver - for $17.99 now, there's only 4 left!

how long are these deals going to keep coming around the clock? Until Sunday evening? This is crazy, I have things to do, but I keep checking back here... :holiday05:

At some point, I really need to clean house, do laundry, shower etc. Good thing most of the deals this morning arent appealing. I might get something done around here!