Questions About Online Black Friday Shopping? Post Here

Brad

We'll use this thread to try and answer any questions about online Black Friday (or Cyber Monday) shopping that you may have.

Note: if your question is something like "Will this store have their BF items online?" or "What time will this store put their items online?" or "Will this particular item be offered online?", you probably won't get an answer in here.

We're going to post whatever info we have in the various threads in this forum. So find the thread for your store and see what information we have. If there isn't a thread yet for your store, be patient. Once we have firm information, a thread will be created.

I don't have a question, just a suggestion to anyone thinking about ordering online. At the website you want to buy from go there now and set up an account. The servers will be overloaded that day and it will be hard enough to log into the site, let alone trying to set up an account. Also before you internet shop you may want to update your form filler (roboform) with your credit card info. When your done shopping delete it again. The quicker you submit your order the more likely you are to get it.

Are the times posted in EST? I live in PST, so does this mean I can get the online deals at 9pm instead of midnight?:)

We post the time zone info when we have it. When a time zone isn't listed, it's because we don't know yet, so assume it could be EST, CST or PST.