Store Maps

princess01

click to view ur ad for your store, maps are in there...not every item from 5-11 is on it tho...good luck!! (also i thought they were trying to stay clear of electronics area but at the store im going to like ten big items are located right at electronics.....

also they have their thanksgiving day only online deals with the ad

click to view ur ad for your store, maps are in there...not every item from 5-11 is on it tho...good luck!! (also i thought they were trying to stay clear of electronics area but at the store im going to like ten big items are located right at electronics.....

also they have their thanksgiving day only online deals with the ad

Where is that at? I can't find it anywhere.

click on the item below the map and it tells you if it is in store only or online and in store...might just sit at home and try to snag that 32in tv for $198

Oh thank you thank you! I can try to get the 19" TV while in line for my washer and dryer at Sears! ;)

Am I missing something or is the Acer laptop not on anyone else's list? Its a bonus cause I'll only need one ticket but will I be able to pick it up at 7pm and wait or will it be hidden somewhere?

If you look at the ad the Acer laptop is online only so it wouldn't be on the map.

The Ipod Touch is not pictured on the map. I just called my local Walmart and talked to a store Manager, and they told me that there will be a q-line for the Ipod and it will be in Site to Store. Looks like last year for me. I printed the map online, but once I got there everything was in a different place. At least the store always has employees handing out maps at the door.

thanks. TV will be online, laptop will not. Its the e-machines not an acer. Still one line is better than 2 and I'll be indoors so can tell my mother to not worry and head off to thanksgiving dinner without me. I need to sit down and look through the ads and make a proper list ASAP. This year has gone by in warp speed and my head id starting to spin a little. Edited by tinkrbel
add

The 8gb Ipod with the free $50 gc isn't on my map. The ad says "available in most stores". Is it possible that my store may not even have this for sale on bf?

Also, I was able to add the blue ray player to my cart ( at it's orginal price) so that's one less step lol. Couldn't add the t.v. yet though.

The 8gb Ipod with the free $50 gc isn't on my map. The ad says "available in most stores". Is it possible that my store may not even have this for sale on bf?

Also, I was able to add the blue ray player to my cart ( at it's orginal price) so that's one less step lol. Couldn't add the t.v. yet though.

It wasn't on the map for my store either. I called and talked to the manager, and was told it would be in site to store pickup area(in my store). You should call and ask where it will be. Seems it was just left off the map.

I don't know. Probably just accidently left off. I live pretty close to the TN line and checked their store map and it was not on the TN store map either.

I do also! about a hour from there!

I will ask my husband best friends wife on Monday..she works for one of the local Walmarts in my area and find out for us...