** Target 4-Day Pre-Black Friday (11/21 - 11/24) Sale Ad Posted **

Brad

Is there a way to get the coupons to use if we do not get the Sunday paper? I see a few things of interest. I definetly like this ad better for the toys than the BF ad, even thought I plan to do a little BF shopping at Target.

I would assume that you could pick up a copy at the Customer Service desk just like any other Sunday ad.

Wondering if these deals will be available online, too? We're going to be in Disney World and won't be able to get to a Target store. There are definitely a few items I'm interested in.

There are certain items that say "In Store Only" like the netbook. I would ASSUME the ones that don't would be available online but you never know! ;)

lukesmom01: was going to reply in other thread but it's closed...the Tag Jr books are not included in the B1G1 :(

Darn it! when I first looked at the ad before brad posted it on here, it was so grainy I couldn't read what was written under it. Thanks for letting me know. :)

I bought my almost 4yr old niece one 2 christmas' ago when they were 49.99. She has hardly ever played with it, my sis says she just isn't interested in it but for a couple of minutes. I don't know if she was just too young or what. She also told me the other day it has stopped working. The thing probably only has 10 hrs of play time on it! I have heard alot of negative things about them too. :g_shrug:

I'll definitely be there Sunday morning for the Tag Books. Getting the Tag system on BF. :)

Me too!!! That is exactly my plan. Although I was thinking about going Monday instead, but I'm afraid that they will be gone! I am also going to get a Leapster game and use a 5.00 coupon that I have so it would end up being like 7.49 since I am getting the Leapster BF from Walmart.

Target has them BF for 24.99. They are 29.99 right now w/coupon I think.

Target has Tag on Sale for 39.99 or Toy Story one for 39.49 right now.

Go here and get a $5 off Manufacturer's Coupon http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/Tag_Coupon.html

and on Targets website they have a $10 off coupon

http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/tplclick?lid=41000000029606694&pubid=21000000000189773

therefore getting it for 24.99 now instead of waiting til Black Friday

Tag Jr currently 29.99 - $5 Manu. - $10 Target = 14.99

The manufacterer's coupon expires today

Anyone know i fyou buy the Tag book now if they will credit the B1G1?

Is there a way to get the coupons to use if we do not get the Sunday paper? I see a few things of interest. I definetly like this ad better for the toys than the BF ad, even thought I plan to do a little BF shopping at Target.

It's possible they will have them available in stores (like the toy books that are currently available in the toy dept.) or available to print from thier website. Or you could pick up a paper this weekend for the coupons.

i always price adjust at target on BF - thats why i prefer to go there.. but ;ast year they told me that store policy changed and they no longer price adjust for BF specials. Not just morning specials - the specials that were for all day friday and sat. they actually had it in writing.

i always price adjust at target on BF - thats why i prefer to go there.. but ;ast year they told me that store policy changed and they no longer price adjust for BF specials. Not just morning specials - the specials that were for all day friday and sat. they actually had it in writing.

But these are not black friday deals ;) I was told by the cashier at electronics and the service desk manager that I could price adjust the DSI on Sunday with just my receipt. I asked the Manager "If the white Dsi just happens to be in Sundays ad for cheaper do I just need my receipt to get a price adjustment or do I have to bring in the DSI" He gave me a knowing smile and just said "just your receipt"

Me too!!! That is exactly my plan. Although I was thinking about going Monday instead, but I'm afraid that they will be gone! I am also going to get a Leapster game and use a 5.00 coupon that I have so it would end up being like 7.49 since I am getting the Leapster BF from Walmart.

That's great deal on the game! I'm hoping the Leapster is available online so I don't have to go to Walmart.

I called my local Target to check on price adjustments for this ad, too. The guest service girl I spoke with said that yes, they can price adjust with a receipt, but she wasn't sure how the register would respond to price adjusting for the Leapfrog Tag B1G1 books. She asked when I planned to come in for my price adjustment and I said first thing Sunday... she said she'd be working and if it didn't work she'd let me "return" and then rebuy the Tag books I bought today. :)

Thanks for the ad! I have my very last 10% off shopping day certificate to use (*sniffs...my last one*) that I was going to use the 16th, but decided to wait a few more days and glad I did. There are a few things I am getting that are in this ad, including possibly a Christmas gift for my youngest niece who will be 8 months old at Christmas time.

Too bad there aren't any other video games listed....I wanted to get a DS video game....guess I'll have to wait til black friday...but they probably won't have the games I want for the sale prices....

That's great deal on the game! I'm hoping the Leapster is available online so I don't have to go to Walmart.

Our first stop is always Walmart since that is the only store we have in our town. The closest Target is 45 minutes from us. Our Walmart won't price match Target either :(

So I just hope I can get the Tag for that price. If not I may go to another Walmart and price match it there :)