Looking for Hedbanz for Kids

ChrisDoc

Hi. I am looking for the board game Hedbanz. I found it online at Amazon yesterday and it was 14.99 and qualified for free shipping at $25. I knew I was going to target today so thought i would look there first....no luck. I came home and was going to order it and it is over $27 now and no free shipping. After looking all day online it seems it has all of a sudden become a hot toy item. Any ideas where to look?

Thanks to all of you.

OMG! I was looking for that too today. Couldn't find it anywhere. And of course when I asked no one had even heard about it. I looked on Amazon today too and saw it for that price.

Just checked Zoolert. Kmart, Wal-mart and Target also but out of stock online.

Edited by magst24

Back in stock at Amazon right now. Not sure how long. I went to my local Target, which showed they had them in stock, and when I got there, they were all gone. However called one down the street, which had 3, and they held one till I got there. Picked up on my lunch hour and when I got back, checked online again and both stores showed none left. Better get it when you can.

Never mind, just checked again and it's back up to $28.75. Just that quick!

Edited by MissMom
price change

I foudn this at Walmart today for $12.97. I was going to wait until Black Friday and get it from Toys R Us. It is in the ad for 40% off. However, after reading thsi thread I decided to go ahead and get it today. I dont want to wait and then not be able to find it.