Kung Zhu and Zhu Zhu Pets 50% Toyrs R Us tomorrow 11/17

Talama

Fyi...if that doesn't include the Kung Zhu Battle Arena, Sears.com has it for 15.99. If you go to the store to order it, they don't charge you for shipping and it will come directly to your house. I didn't know they didn't charge for shipping until I went in the other day to order this and the saleswoman said it's a perk for ordering it in the store!

Fyi...if that doesn't include the Kung Zhu Battle Arena, Sears.com has it for 15.99. If you go to the store to order it, they don't charge you for shipping and it will come directly to your house. I didn't know they didn't charge for shipping until I went in the other day to order this and the saleswoman said it's a perk for ordering it in the store!

Thanks! Good to know for my backup plan! :)

you can use all four codes together and if you spend more than 49 it is still free shipping however its only good on one of each item and the training center is very specific it must say training center. I got one of each of the four items for $26 and dont have to drive to store so all in all I'm happy.

Where on Sears.com do you see the battle arena for 15.99? The one I see is showing at 34.99. Toysrus is not allowing the battle arena at 50% off and I really need it.

I was able to get a two-pack and one of the battle costumes for half off. I was disappointed to see that it would only work on one, but at least I got my two hamsters for 7.49, or 3.75 each! And my son will love the battle costume! I got that for $4 instead of the $8 I figured I'd end up paying LOL. I was also able to get two babies for $5+ instead of the $7-9 I had been seeing for them. So in all, I'm very pleased!

Where on Sears.com do you see the battle arena for 15.99? The one I see is showing at 34.99. Toysrus is not allowing the battle arena at 50% off and I really need it.

I saw the one for 34.99 too. But the one for 15.99 is down toward the bottom of the page. I just received it the other day and it's the right one.. I just looked and it's still there.

I saw the one for 34.99 too. But the one for 15.99 is down toward the bottom of the page. I just received it the other day and it's the right one.. I just looked and it's still there.

I appreciate the help but I am still not seeing the Kung Zhu Battle Arena on Sears.com. I did a search and sorted by price and the only Kung Zhu sets I see for $15.99 are the training centers which are 50% of at Toysrus today. Am I blind or are we talking about two different things. Sorry to be a pest :)

I went to Toys R Us today and got the Battle Arena Starter set, a Kung Zu pet, and 3 battle armors. When she rang me up, I handed her my 50% off coupons and she scanned all of them, told me my total, $72.75, and then said, "wait a minute, 2 of the coupons didn't work". She called customer service and talked for a minute, I went ahead and paid by this point, then the girl from customer service took my receipt and my coupons and said to follow her. After she looked over everything she decided that the Battle Arena set was supposed to be 50% off too and gave me a 27.00 refund. I got 3 armors, the starter set and a kung zu for $40 total!!! So if you have coupons and a toys r us store close by, you should go!!!! The Battle Arena was $80 by itself...

I appreciate the help but I am still not seeing the Kung Zhu Battle Arena on Sears.com. I did a search and sorted by price and the only Kung Zhu sets I see for $15.99 are the training centers which are 50% of at Toysrus today. Am I blind or are we talking about two different things. Sorry to be a pest :)

LOL! It is out of stock now so must be they were sold out earlier today. They are still listed on Sears.com but not available now. Sorry!

omg!!!! i LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

i just became single mom of three in july was worried what i was going to do about xmass.. you guys have been there for years with me. you just made my one sons xmass. so with that being said i did everything you all posted tonight and some. so i can scan my recipt but i cant type it. i wanted to share my joy with you all ... cause without you guys? there might not have been xmass as i might be loosing my job this wk. so here i go.

csi forensic entomology 19.99

csi facial reconstruction 22.49

crime lab videoscope 22.49

kung zuh trap 9.99

kz ninja armor 7.99

hamster special force 9.99

kz battel arena start 79.99

wwe alarm clock 24.99

now here is what i gave them

50% off on the zuzu items 4 of them one for each

10.00 off 100.00

25% off 50.00 of zuzu

2- coupons for 10.00 gift card on 75.00

total was strange but the recipte says you saved 150.05

total 117.12

-50.00 gift card from them for buying two call of duty games last wk mind you my oldest bought his own that day.

-19.02 gift card left over.

-------------------

total op 48.10 and i got a 20.00 gift card back. wooohoooo....

all these things were on my sons list.. you guys just made me so happy..

other day i spend 24.00 and change at walmart ad matching the cuplunk and the loopz game and i also match the competerters coupons . also on his list. im so happy he is either done pending my job or almost done. then just have to focus on the middle son and the oldest . but my middle son? omg ... what he wants is gonna kill me and i dont know if i can do it. but i will try.

he wants

ipod.. i got that for 27.00 the new nano. on a auction.

i need

pottery wheel

lap top

doc station

and a cd

north face jacket like a spring one

that is all he is asking for. but he did say i know you have no money mom so just get me the pottery wheel. awww.. what a shame my x wont pay a damn thing like he is to. but i will make there xmass special. thanks to you guys.. i truly love you guys and am thankful for all your hard work.

Edited by loves30
one more thin