** Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Layway question, if you have BF ads items on layaway will Kmart lower or match ad's price if you pick up layaway on BF?

Yes you can, well at least at my store you can, a couple years ago we went to Kmart the day before Thanksgiving and put as many items as possible on layaway that we knew were in the thanksgiving and black friday ad, then we went back on both days with the receipt and got a price adjustment on anything that was on sale.

But if you are getting some items that our in the thanksgiving day ad and some that our in the BF ad put them in different lay aways, because you can only get a one price adjustment per layaway. So I did the thanksgiving day ad items layaway and my mom did BF.

It sounds confusing and like a hassle but it is way worth it! Because when Turkey Day rolls around all you have to do is go in the store on each sale day then head to layaway for a price adjustment and then your off to another store.

Sometimes the line for layaway can get backed up but it depends on the sale/crowd, but it's easier to stand in line than fight someone for the last $3.99 pillow set :P

I wonder what time I should be there on Saturday if I want the DS. We have an older Kmart here and its not too crowded normally. I have no idea what to expect as far as lines for something like the DS Lite. I've been to Kmart once for a price adjustment on Thanksgiving a couple of years ago and that was late in the day. I might ask at the store how many they will have for the sale. I know Walmart has these for the same price on BF, but I don't want to get there at midnight and hang around for 5+ hours. Has anyone here ever been to Kmart for opening on BF weekend?

Went to Kmart this morning and they had a sign up at 5:45 am that said all the ds lites were sold out and they weren't issuing rainchecks. The worker said Nintendo wouldn't replenish their stock and won't honor the sale price raincheck. Many people very angry, seems like false advertising. Oh, and the video camera was also sold out per the manager. Is Kmart in trouble of going under?

Went to Kmart this morning and they had a sign up at 5:45 am that said all the ds lites were sold out and they weren't issuing rainchecks. The worker said Nintendo wouldn't replenish their stock and won't honor the sale price raincheck. Many people very angry, seems like false advertising. Oh, and the video camera was also sold out per the manager. Is Kmart in trouble of going under?

Same here in Ohio. Many people were angry - there were about 10 people in line. The manager took our names and telephone numbers and claimed that they would call us when they came in. I went to Meijer and used the Santa Bucks to purchase the pink DS Lite - my neicy-poo will be happy to have it. KMart has terrible customer service!