** Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Really disheartens me that people sink to using FaceBook for the scans :( Oh well, have to find it elsewhere.

Everything else not on FaceBook has worked flawless! Hopefully a better solution can be found - heck even a torrent file would have been better ;)

I think it's safe to say I have the PDF if you want it. ;)

Woo! This ad is great, I'm looking @ you 198 laptop and 10 dollar crock pot! LMAO!!!

Question, this will be my first time trying to get a true doorbuster item from Walmart and I was wondering how do they go about giving those out at 5 am.? Am I gonna have to "camp out" for that laptop?

Btw, this would be for a 24 hr store.

Hope nobody has asked this question I'm about to ask. Sorry in advance if they did ....ok, so WalMart price matches, right? But what if I want to PM something that WM has in its 12:01 am sale, but it doesn't go on sale until 4am at the other store?? Will I be able to PM anyway? I thought the midnight sale would work great for me, but if I have to wait until 4 or 5am to PM at WM, that defeats the purpose of going.

Hope nobody has asked this question I'm about to ask. Sorry in advance if they did ....ok, so WalMart price matches, right? But what if I want to PM something that WM has in its 12:01 am sale, but it doesn't go on sale until 4am at the other store?? Will I be able to PM anyway? I thought the midnight sale would work great for me, but if I have to wait until 4 or 5am to PM at WM, that defeats the purpose of going.

I'm pretty sure you would have to wait until the ad was in effect. I know my WM would make me wait until 4am for the price match. They always double-check the dates and times, but once those check out they are happy to PM.

yep it does have to be at the exact time and this(my experience) is VERY YMMV I have had luck last 2 years with kinda loitering around the front and the manager in charge of directing people into check aisles directed me and I told them Oh I cant I have sale items to PM later...2 years they have told me go ahead...I think that they just want to keep everyone MOVING as much as possible LOL Again its YMMV and I dont even go in expecting it but knowning i have gotten lucky

Does anyone know if that $36 Shark mop is the same one that goes for $80++. Me thinks that between those and the dvd's and games, it's safe to say I'll be at Wally World at midnight. Now I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that most people are too stupid to realize they're opening @ midnight instead of 5 am this year.

I did not get any in my paper, but more importantly--

Is ANYONE HAVING TRoUBLE viewing ads scans??? I have not had any problem for years viewing scans that I downloaded from gottadeal - just right click and then save etc, BUT this year almost every single scan looks distorted on part of the pages, it will have discolored area and part of another page in the middle of a page? I tried refresh, I tried making picture larger or smaller, not sure, but it is preventing me from reading certain items entirely, or viewing the exact dvd, for example SUGGESTIONS?