What store will you no way/no how shop at on Black Friday??

Danascraps

I don't mind Menard's (they have some odd things),but the one time I attempted to go there on BF,there were no carts to be found,the check out lines were almost all the way to the back of the store (they don't have that many checkout lanes) and I gave up. Now,I will shop their 2 day sale as it's almost deserted on Saturday. As someone else mentioned,quality is not necessarily the main reason for shopping Menard's but they have some unique things and our stores have expanded and reorganized.

Also last year at Menards I found the left over early bird stuff still available at the sale price later in the day as well as the next day. So if you don't mind picked over things, you can still get it for the BF price anytime that weekend.

I can't believe I'm the first person to say Kohl's.

For those that say Best Buy & TRU - try shopping at Kohl's. Talk about long lines. You almost have to tag team it and have your partner grab a spot in line while you go and shop. Guarantee that 1 hour later that person will still be in line.

I wont go near kohls at all. All the major stores are right next to each other by me so last year I did tru got everthing i wanted except electronics line to get into electronics dept got old fast , old navy got lego rock band, gamestop got two games at regular price that were not on sale anywhere and was done by 5. The year before best buy for mario ds then walmart for a vacum and sheets.

walmart. I'm hard core, just not THAT hard core

Really? In my neck of the woods Walmart is the best of the best as far as bf is concerned. Way better than Target, and there is just nothing as bad as toys r us.

I would never shop at toys r us on bf. I never get the important things on my list and the couple of times I've gone it hasn't been worth the several hours wait in line. Much easier to price match at Walmart.

I won't shop at Kohls because the average wait in line is close to 2 hours. Menards is about 1 hour. I have a knee that is being replaced next spring and there is no physical way for me to stand in line that long. I also don't do target because it's a zoo. They only use 1 door at our store and it is a mob that goes in. You can't get past the front door once you do get in.

I shop at Walmart - our store is great. There are maps. There are lots of associates who keep people from doing stupid stuff. The aisles are big enough to accommodate the people. they pass out armbands for the big items so it's not a matter of the biggest person or the meanest person getting the item.

Walmart. Last year they broke the doors at my local store. The year before it was like feeding frenzy in a shark tank! But then again, a few years back there was a fight in the bedding section at my local Kohls. A women punched another woman over a comforter!!! :eyepoppin This all took place 10 minutes after the store opened. As I was coming out with my Kitchen Aid mixer, the cops were pulling up. Wow. No way am I fighting over anything. I do most of my shopping online.

I can't believe I'm the first person to say Kohl's.

For those that say Best Buy & TRU - try shopping at Kohl's. Talk about long lines. You almost have to tag team it and have your partner grab a spot in line while you go and shop. Guarantee that 1 hour later that person will still be in line.

I will not go anywhere near Kohl's until after 5pm. Our store is the only one around for miles and it is a mob scene!

I've said the past few years that there was NO WAY I was ever going back to walmart, but... New Moon will be on sale for $9! My 12 year old sister really wants all of these movies. I guess I'll probably suck it up.

You know you might able to skip the Wally mart. Brad had posted the online BF Amazon DVD event and New Moon is on schedule for about $9 on Mon Nov 22 ( 8:30-12:30pm)

Walmart. Last year they broke the doors at my local store. The year before it was like feeding frenzy in a shark tank! But then again, a few years back there was a fight in the bedding section at my local Kohls. A women punched another woman over a comforter!!! :eyepoppin This all took place 10 minutes after the store opened. As I was coming out with my Kitchen Aid mixer, the cops were pulling up. Wow. No way am I fighting over anything. I do most of my shopping online.

LOL. This is too funny. A cat fight over a comforter ?! Was it a Goose one ? Even if it is , I wouldn't punch another person over that item.

Best Buy and Staples. Last year at Staples I was second in line gave the associate inside my ticket for moms computer and he never came back got shuffled to a massive line they had none of the small doorbusters I needed and come to find out after a manager checked the associate put our pc behind the counter for it to wait for us and didnt tell us. That store was unorganized madness. On the flip side Target is my favorite to go to early. I can get in and out and the lines in there really dont take long because everyone and their brother jumps into the long as all get out lines at the first and last checkouts and you can breeze right in and out on the middle checkouts lol. Plus Target rarely runs out of their sale items unless it was a major doorbuster.

Thats funny, because I am the opposite. I always hit Walmart and TRU on BF, but avoid Target. I guess it all depends on the store/city. For me, I always find what I want at Walmart and TRU, but I rarely find anything at Target and just end up frustrated. I even hit TRU later in the morning around 9 or 10 and still get what I want easily and without hassle.

There is no store that I won't go to, although every year i tell myself that is the last time i go to TRU. I just know i will never go near Walmart or TRU unless they have been open for about 2 hours. I don't need anything that bad for me to stand in line outside for hours or be in a crazy mob.

None. :)

There are stores that I just won't get to, due to the particular deals I am looking for, but I am not really intimidated enough to completely avoid any particular store, and have been to all of the majors on two or more of my past four Black Fridays. ;)

I am, however, not inclined to choose Walmart as my first store, although I would go there later. :tongue1:

Same here....I will go to any of them!!!:D