** Menard's Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

What do u all think of the amp? My son wants one for his guitar?

I asked my husband, who's a musician. He said it depends on your son's needs. If he's just playing for himself, it should be fine. If he plays in a band, his opinion is it wouldn't be powerful enough to compete with a drummer. As for the brand, quality, etc. No opinion since he buys mostly brand name pricey stuff for recording purposes.

I asked my husband, who's a musician. He said it depends on your son's needs. If he's just playing for himself, it should be fine. If he plays in a band, his opinion is it wouldn't be powerful enough to compete with a drummer. As for the brand, quality, etc. No opinion since he buys mostly brand name pricey stuff for recording purposes.

Thank you for the info!

OMG I can't believe that Menards are not in evey state. I shop there weekly. They have a great ad and have freebies almost every week. I am able to get alot of items that I make into gift baskets and donate them to local fund raisers. This ad is great.

Never been to Menards early morning on BF. I'm going to go because they have the Polar Express train and it's the only thing my 4 year old really wants. What time do people start lining up? Also, does Menards stock their BF merchandise in the same normal places? Thanks!

People start lining up around 5AM. They are very organized and never let anyone skip in line and have balloons by every doorbuster and on endcaps not usually down isles. Last year by 5:30 there were lines snaked thru the parking lot.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll get there around 5.

The checkout lines are horrendous - as bad as kohls which is why I don't normally shop there.

Can anyone tell from the scan which cricut cartridges are on sale? I've tried zooming and just get a big blur. I'm curious since I might try to price match over at walmart.

Walmart has been clearancing out the regular cartridges and will only carry the "lite" cartridges from now on. You may get lucky if your Walmart hasn't sold out completely of the regular cartridges. When I price matched before they didn't look at the titles of the cartridges, just that they were Cricut cartridges.

The one on the front is Tie the Knot. At Menard's last sale I recall them definitely having Sports Mania & Alphalicious. I think they also had Simply Sweet and Calligraphy, but I don't recall as I only bought the first two I listed.

Menards always has a HUGE line at least by 4:30 near us in WI....however, my store usually has pretty fast check-outs. BUT, the only thing I hate is that you never know where an item is going to be...if it's a ladder, don't expect it to be in the ladder section!! HATE THAT!!! I like the post before me that stated that their Menards has big yellow balloons....our's doesn't do that. You're on your own getting pushed around!