** Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I finally found a wii bundle. lol Of course I think I'll keep the red one we picked up last week instead. I am pleased with the nook deal though. I have a kinde I love, but for $100 I wouldn't mind having a nook as well. Then I can truly decide which one is better. :D

NOOKY! NOOKY! NOOKY! ME WANT NOOKY! I know the Nook is a doorbuster item this year, but does anyone know if BB will sell it online Thursday morning @ midnight Pacific Time (2am Central)? I really don't feel like standing out in the cold for several hours hoping to get one! $99 is a great price for a new one, and I have waited all year for the big price drop! Also, will Barnes & Noble do a price match on it?

I'm hoping that Nook is available online as well.

Not bad, but then I wasn't really looking for anything in particular.

Think I'll be able to drift in at like 9am and get that electronic label maker?

Also: figures they'd have an awesome deal on the wireless printer I've been wanting...just in time for us to not be able to afford anything we don't absolutely need :curse:

Yeah, you'll probably get it at 9am, BUT..... 5 minutes to get the items, 3hrs to pay for it. Most BB lines take about 2-3hrs at that time of the day. If I'm not there early with someone to hold my spot I don't even bother. You'll lose out on too many other deals trying to get that 1 item.

not very impressed at all. I was hoping for a cheaper laptop or netbook for my 11 and 14 yr old.

$149 is as low as you're going to find. Windows 7 alone costs close to $100 if you wanted the upgrade your older system. I would however suggest you get in line Wednesday night if you want it though depending on where you are located.

I have a busted printer that I was thinking about getting fixed but I might just get the one listed here for 29.99 I can't find it any where on-line though for the specs and what ink cartridges it takes. (I have left over from my old printer and they are expensive so it would be great if they took the same ones!) It's the Epson Stylus NX1217 All-in-One Printer, but again I cannot find it on the Epson website, Amazon.com nothing. Can anyone more tech savvy than me help me out?

Printers are pretty much disposable, they make their money on the cartridges, not the printer itself. Economicly if they gave everyone a free printer and each person bought about 6 ink cartridges they have made a profit on it. It will probably cost at least $80 just to bring in the old printer you have just to look at it, that does not include parts or labor. You can check BB, they have a repair center but they have a base price that often includes up to 1hr of labor. Parts and anything past that hour cost extra. It would probably be cheaper to buy the new printer and sell the old cartridges on Ebay.

Nothing to get there early for :( The HP desktop for 499 is the same price on their site right now!

1) it's not the same desktop, the BF computers usually have a SKU and model # for just that item. The specs are not the same either 2) the BF deal includes a monitor and printer, the HP I think you are referring to is just the PC unit by itself, no printer, no monitor.

$149 is as low as you're going to find. Windows 7 alone costs close to $100 if you wanted the upgrade your older system. I would however suggest you get in line Wednesday night if you want it though depending on where you are located.

The netbook will be hot, but they will have alot of them I predict. Min 8, I would easily see 15, and since they have a 200$ model also, i can so 30 netbooks total. So you'd be suprised.

I still would like to see a sub 300$ laptop for sale. Since walmart seems to have smoked them in the laptop department.

Our crappy fridge finally kicked back in May, and we got this one in white, only without the exterior ice/water dispenser. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! We previously had a side-by-side that was here when we moved in, and you couldn't fit a damn thing in that freezer--absolutely HATED it...I specifically wanted a bottom/top, and the French doors are a bonus. SO much storage, and I hope this one never dies, because we just absolutely love it!! From what I understand, Samsung is a good brand for refrigerators, and this one had good reviews...

Thanks for the input, JD Power rates Samsung the highest. I googled it and just was unsure about alot of what I read. I've never owned a Samsung appliance and trying to be cautious.

Thanks for the input, JD Power rates Samsung the highest. I googled it and just was unsure about alot of what I read. I've never owned a Samsung appliance and trying to be cautious.

We have never owned a Samsung appliance until now, either...I had no idea they made appliances, and was skeptical myself, but the guy at Lowe's had nothing but good things to say about it, and there were several others that were more expensive than the one that we got that he could have easily sold us, because we HAD to have something ASAP...good luck!!

You were able to get door busters online? I thought those had to be purchased in-store only.. door busters & early birds. I did some shopping online for BB last year and if I remember correctly, the prices didn't start to reflect the "sale" price till after 3am or something like that. I know it wasn't midnight.. at least not in EST zone.

You were able to get door busters online? I thought those had to be purchased in-store only.. door busters & early birds. I did some shopping online for BB last year and if I remember correctly, the prices didn't start to reflect the "sale" price till after 3am or something like that. I know it wasn't midnight.. at least not in EST zone.

Nope, some of the doorbusters were online last year at 12 am. I remember seeing the insignia camera, transformer blu ray, toshiba and sony laptop. ps3 bundle. and many more was online.

The netbook will be hot, but they will have alot of them I predict. Min 8, I would easily see 15, and since they have a 200$ model also, i can so 30 netbooks total. So you'd be suprised.

You are 100% correct. They say MINIMUM, but they always have more than the minimum, at least in the location I go to. I'd imagine most are the same. In the past many items say minimum 15 and they have about 20 - 22 of them USUALLY. Minimum 8, I'd estimate about 15 probably, and as you mentioned, that's of each type, but they will probably go to the first 30 people in line. Any time I have done Best Buy I have always been in the first 10 on line with 1 exception, not counting the fact I didn't bother last year at all.

They have most online. I know a few that actually picked up the doorbuster laptops while on line waiting for BB to open. It's got a lot to do with luck though, I prefer to remove the "chance factor" and just be first in line, lol.

For anyone considering the Harmony 650 remote on the back page, I definitely recommend it. I bought it about a month ago for $25 more and it easily replaced a much more expensive remote I had.

thanks for mentioning this one, I totally missed it and hope to be getting one.

We have never owned a Samsung appliance until now, either...I had no idea they made appliances, and was skeptical myself, but the guy at Lowe's had nothing but good things to say about it, and there were several others that were more expensive than the one that we got that he could have easily sold us, because we HAD to have something ASAP...good luck!!

well, i got the samsung washer/dryer pair two years ago. they were the ones that sears had on sale for friends and family night, but i had lowes price match them about 3 weeks before they had the sale with a printout of the ad from gottadeal.com (hehe). that was one sweet year for black friday (circuit city was still around and best buy had some great deals on laptops and tvs and everything else not like now). anyway, those samsung appliances are great, work nice with no problems and no mold issues either (i leave the washed door open all the time). i also have a samsung dishwasher but it does not clean as good as the maytag i had before (about 300 dollars cheaper too for the maytag). i did buy the maytag but the bugger stank as hell after a few washes and have no idea why, but the samsung is the same. they all smell, so it might be the water i am using or something. but they seem great. if they are worries about stuff made in south korea then look at everything out there. i was just at sears and their kenmore stuff is made in korea probably by samsung or lg.

I'd like to get that desktop for $219 for my parents. Wonder if I can order it online? They live in Georgia and I'm in Washington State. Any idea if something like that will be available online? I don't think it's a doorbuster. Thanks!

Just wanted to make sure you knew this did not have a monitor.

well, i got the samsung washer/dryer pair two years ago. they were the ones that sears had on sale for friends and family night, but i had lowes price match them about 3 weeks before they had the sale with a printout of the ad from gottadeal.com (hehe). that was one sweet year for black friday (circuit city was still around and best buy had some great deals on laptops and tvs and everything else not like now). anyway, those samsung appliances are great, work nice with no problems and no mold issues either (i leave the washed door open all the time). i also have a samsung dishwasher but it does not clean as good as the maytag i had before (about 300 dollars cheaper too for the maytag). i did buy the maytag but the bugger stank as hell after a few washes and have no idea why, but the samsung is the same. they all smell, so it might be the water i am using or something. but they seem great. if they are worries about stuff made in south korea then look at everything out there. i was just at sears and their kenmore stuff is made in korea probably by samsung or lg.

The dishwasher is the next thing to go...it is a Maytag, and it sucks...another piece of junk left here by the previous owners...in the spring, we will be in the market for a new one, so I'll have to remember what you said about them versus Samsung, and probably go with another brand altogether...