Nook doorbuster deal

Video Game system packages

Samsung Laptop Sale

Major Appliance deals

1 Penny Fascinate or Incredible

Don't like:

All other laptop deals suck

No generic TV's for cheap besides 24"

Overall good ad, but surely some Dynex or Insignia TV's will match or beat Wal-Mart and Target's ad, right? Laptop deals are atrocious.

Edited by countingcrow
saw that movie page was missing

I have a busted printer that I was thinking about getting fixed but I might just get the one listed here for 29.99 I can't find it any where on-line though for the specs and what ink cartridges it takes. (I have left over from my old printer and they are expensive so it would be great if they took the same ones!) It's the Epson Stylus NX1217 All-in-One Printer, but again I cannot find it on the Epson website, Amazon.com nothing. Can anyone more tech savvy than me help me out?

i want to say it uses the newer 125 series of ink for the NX series.

Thanks Counting Crow. I know the one I have uses 69. On the Epson site some of the new NX series do use 125 some use 69. So I'll keep in mind perhaps I can't use my ink if I buy that, that may be a determining factor in getting it or not. If anyone else knows for sure I'm all ears!

Just to remind everyone, Best Buy had a lot of early Black Friday deals last year that were the same price or better then the BF ad that came out like a week ahead of time. They had a "Black Friday NOW" ad. This won't be everything they got, I can assure you, especially for computers and tv's.

Don't get your hopes up, those "secret" deals that come out online were preety crappy also. Every year just keeps getting worse and worse. Terrible.

The netbook is a great deal, but thats about it. I mean seriously 89.99 for a 1TB external? Target has the 2TB for 69.99, what are they smokin!?!

What are your opinions on the Sony vaio laptop upgrade to 4gb ram and bluray, that seems to be a pretty good deal to me

If you have to have Blu-Ray it is an ok deal, but this week Best Buy has a similar specced machine without the Blu from Toshiba for $449. The Toshiba uses the newer and faster i3 processor. The Sony is using the older Pentium DC, so efficiency will be a concern (battery life and heat). Again, if you want a portable blu-ray player get it, otherwise look for better deal with similar specs. The Ogio bag is nice, however, so maybe if you want the full package it may be worth it.

willl that netbook be something i can get online?? I need one for my daughter but she will be my helper, so can not hardly get it with her standing by my side. i should ask does anyone know how food it is?? she wants to use it to surf net , play games, facebook that short of thing.

Okay now I got it! On the list it is listed as Epson Stylus NX1217 All-in-One Printer but in reality on the scan and Epson site it is Epson Stylus NX127 . Now I am all set and yes it does take the 125 cartridge.

Thanks for the correction. I'll update the listing. I was rushing to get the ad typed up, so mistakes are going to be there.

willl that netbook be something i can get online?? I need one for my daughter but she will be my helper, so can not hardly get it with her standing by my side. i should ask does anyone know how food it is?? she wants to use it to surf net , play games, facebook that short of thing.

It's fast enough to do one thing at once, but don't even try to multitask and run too many programs at once. It can easily handle web surfing and facebook. I know people who can play WoW on a netbook, so it can handle basic games and WoW, but not any modern graphical games.

Just buy online. I got doorbusters online at midnight last year and plan to do the same again sincer there is no best buy in my town.

Some of the doorbusters are online, but not all. The bigger draw items never are. But with these prices, they might as well put everything online.