Black Friday ads still to be posted

Brad

Yep, I'm waiting for the office ones. I still miss the years past when they had tons of freebate stuff so every year I keep hoping they'll bring it back. Especially because I've about depleted my CD-ROM collection that I acquired about 5 years ago! :)

I need the Gamestop ad! I know it's not a big ad but there always seems to be 1 or 2 good deals from the kids' Xmas list on there. Then I can completely finalize my plans. The K-mart ads would be nice too.

All in all I'm very excited with all the ads that came out this week! A general THANK YOU for all the hard work you all do to get us the BF ads early!

There are some smaller (some regionial) ads I would like to see such as Bath and Body Works, Herbergers, Barnes & Nobles (if they have any specials), Pier 1, Schells, Sephora and Shopko. I think out of all of these Herbergers is the only one we would try to get to right when they open. So far I think half of us will be at Target waiting and the other half at Herbergers.

Waiting to find out Dell and Newegg online deals. Will those be posted here? Or is there a thread dedicated to online sites like newegg, amazon, etc?

I think those will be posted in the 'Store-Specific Discussion: Other Stores'. They're not big enough to get their own 'page':mad:, lol. But like you I am waiting for those ads also :yup:.

I know it's regional, but is there any word on Fry's Electronics?

Fry's is probably the rarest of ads to come out prior to the Thanksgiving Day papers because Fry's prints their ads as a part of the paper instead of as a separate insert, like other stores, so you almost never see the Fry's BF ad early.

Microcenter is what I'd dearly love to see, though....pipe dream I guess.