** Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I'm TICKED (well I knew it would happen but still) I need a kitchen for my youngest DD and LOVED one on TRU website but it said not sold in stores (and the shipping is OUTRAGEOUS) and the *DANG* thing is in the BF ad. Now I don't know if I will head back down there or not (it IS $20 cheaper than the one I bought) I am not willing to be at TRU at 7pm though to get it!!!

I think the ad is decent. I am dying for the Netbook. I don't even really care what the specs are. It's for my 10yo and she has been asking for one for 2 years. I wonder what would be a good time to get in line? How do you know if you can order online?

I REALLY think that depends on your location. If you know anyone who went last year, ask them when they got in line, etc. Don't quote me, but I swear there was a line started on Thanksgiving night at our TRU.

I REALLY think that depends on your location. If you know anyone who went last year, ask them when they got in line, etc. Don't quote me, but I swear there was a line started on Thanksgiving night at our TRU.

That's because TRU opened at Midnight last year. I got to TRU about 9pm and was about 5th in line. By Midnight I couldn't see the end of the line. It started at one end of the shopping center, went all the way to the other end and around the corner.

There is really only one thing im interested in for my son. That would be the Chuck the talking truck thats half off. My question is about price matching this at WM. I know walmart doesnt match % off, this item says % off and the final price..will WM accept this? Also there is a # under chuck...664866, is this perhaps a BF special SKU number? If so then i know WM will not PM.

I know you probably wont be able to price adjust. I think it is going to be so hectic there they might forget about the later doorbusters and include them with the earlier ones. Although with the lines the way they always are, you might not get out until 5am. :g_shrug:

Anyone think the talking Buzz is going to be a huge item for people? DS4 REALLY wants it and there are other items that DS and DD really want, but I am hoping getting there by 7 will be early enough for the Buzz. Any thoughts?

That's what I am going for is Buzz. I'm lining up at 7 and hoping that's good enough. I have 3 Thanksgiving dinners to go to that day and that is the earliest I can make it. I'm hoping I will be able to get it! You don't hafta be 1st in line to be the fastest runner lol. That's my motto. :lolrun:

That's what I am going for is Buzz. I'm lining up at 7 and hoping that's good enough. I have 3 Thanksgiving dinners to go to that day and that is the earliest I can make it. I'm hoping I will be able to get it! You don't hafta be 1st in line to be the fastest runner lol. That's my motto. :lolrun:

I'm going for it too im gonna be there about 7 too. Not exactly the fastest runner but the one who finds them lol

I'm going for it too im gonna be there about 7 too. Not exactly the fastest runner but the one who finds them lol

Lol true. Unless it ends up being something they pass tickets out for. Do you think they would do that? I have been having BF nightmares just about TRU lol! Probably cuz it was a nightmare when I went there last year.

Lol true. Unless it ends up being something they pass tickets out for. Do you think they would do that? I have been having BF nightmares just about TRU lol! Probably cuz it was a nightmare when I went there last year.

Idk I kinda hope so in a way..lol I have been having nightmares too plus I'm pregnant and basically going alone!

Has anyone been able to figure out what type of netbook TRU will have on BF? I am wondering if it really won't be worth the hassle that TRU brings and I should just spend more $$$ for a better one at Best Buy or Radio Shack.

Fwiw, I'm able to pull up the netbook on ToysRus website now, oddly when the ad first hit, I was not able to pull it up.

* 7 inch high resolution screen

* 128 MB Internal Memory

* 2GB Nand-flash Storage

* 8GB SD slot

* Windows CE 6.0 pro plus

* 802.11 b/g WiFi

* Built in Speakers

* VIA 8505 Processor.

Oh no...reading everyone that is going for this is making me nervous!!! I was hoping it wasn't going to be that popular.:eek: Guess I will be sending my mom out a little earlier to stand in line while I put the kiddos down and then go meet up with her. She's the faster runner..so I guess I'll be sending her after that item. lol :cheesy:

Saw this on Toys R Us Facebook Page:

Don't forget! When you visit any Toys"R"Us store tomorrow - starting when we open our doors at 10pm - you can "check in" with Facebook Places, Foursquare or Yelp! The first 3,000 to check in with each of these applications will receive a special offer. And, as an added bonus, anyone who checks in on Foursquare with their mobile phone will also get this special Geoffrey the Giraffe badge!