** Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I scroll through the whole ad thinking good, the only things I need here I can buy online through there website because I do NOT do the whole shopping on Thanksgiving thing..until I hit the last page 79.99 netbook!! Guess I will be leaving the house extra early to wait on that line!!!!

me too, this will be perfect for my 7yo!!

There are definitely a couple things listed that are on my DS's gift list. Of course, they are the 5am doorbusters!! I'll be trying to get those online. Also, the Lego Wii Remote is on sale at the BF price now, so if you're looking for that, you can save yourself some time and trouble!!

I'm actually super happy with this ad! I'm very excited that they're opening at 10pm Thanksgiving night because now I can go there and still have plenty of time to run home, unload the car and then head back over to the other stores I'd go to. The LeapFrog Click Start is a great deal so I'll be picking up one of those along with quite a few other things.

Saw quite a few things I can use my gift cards on. So someone in my group is going there. Probably me!! I want the MP3 players (not ipods) I think the net book since it does e-books. ( can I block most internet sites??) I also see things for my soon to be 1 year old grandson.

10 pm? Seriously? Come on, TRU - this is supposed to be Black "Friday"! Couldn't they wait till midnight? At least there would be some chance of getting a nap in before heading out. This could be dangerous. You know there are going to be people out there (maybe you) who stay up all night Wed cooking and cleaning, entertain their families all day, stay up to plan their attacks, then head out shopping. With the staggered shopping times they will be up over 52 hours before heading home Friday around noon. And this kind of shopping - no matter how much you enjoy it - is strenuous. I do appreciate that they are doing something to try to control their crazy crowds, but expecting us to wait in their lines twice? Is this torture?

Wow, 10:00? That certainly may change some of my plans. I just don't know if i am willing to leave that early considering no other stores open up till around 3. I will probably just leave around midnight like i originally planned. That way i have plenty of time to go through TRU, then head off to my other places. I don't know if I will really buy much from TRU, I only saw a few things i was really looking for. And the santa sing a ma jig? Oh boy, can't wait to see the madness surrounding those!

I will be far from TRU this year.. but saw some neat things.. hoping they will be avail online. I'm with you tho that there are no new toys (or not many) such as the piggies and monster high or the paper jamz... Sure wish I could get the sing a ma jig.. I bought 2 from "santa" already and they are ADORABLE!

10 pm? Seriously? Come on, TRU - this is supposed to be Black "Friday"! Couldn't they wait till midnight? At least there would be some chance of getting a nap in before heading out. This could be dangerous. You know there are going to be people out there (maybe you) who stay up all night Wed cooking and cleaning, entertain their families all day, stay up to plan their attacks, then head out shopping. With the staggered shopping times they will be up over 52 hours before heading home Friday around noon. And this kind of shopping - no matter how much you enjoy it - is strenuous. I do appreciate that they are doing something to try to control their crazy crowds, but expecting us to wait in their lines twice? Is this torture?

That's why it's at my mom's house! I start TG day at Meijer, got to mom's to eat and take a short nap, then off to TRU, then Target....Plans subject to change depending on additional ads! :tongue1:

I'm so glad to see this ad! Won't be heading there, but I'm glad it's out! You'd think with five kids, it would be my number one place, but thankfully, not a lot here that I can't get somewhere else for the same price later, like the DSi bundle.

I really like the price on that Laptop for my 7yr old and that tablet for the 14 year old. Does anyone know if these are good? I realize that for 80.00 I am not going to get a gaming laptop, but he just plays a few games like toontown.

I differ from the majority too... I LOVE this ad!! Last year I swore I would never do TRU on BF ever again. Guess I'm taking that back. I don't know when I'm supposed to get in line for a 10pm opening though!! Plus I am taking a a BF first timer with me this year. She's gonna kill me when I tell her I wanna be at TRU so early! Who has experience with ordering online there? I have never done any shopping online on BF.

I think the ad is decent. I am dying for the Netbook. I don't even really care what the specs are. It's for my 10yo and she has been asking for one for 2 years. I wonder what would be a good time to get in line? How do you know if you can order online?

I'm actually gonna be a dissenting opinion and say I think this is a good ad! I didn't have any specifics I was looking for, but there's a broad range of things for different ages, lots of basic gifts for people shopping for kids other than their own children, a good number of 50% off things...

My thoughts exactly!