** Target Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

What time would these prices go live online? I will be in the airport at 4, so I will be doing this year online. :(

DH wants to be there though!! :)

I think in the past Target put their items online on Thursday, but now that they are having a separate Thursday online-only sale, I don't think anyone knows for sure yet.

This ad is better than last year's Target BF ad (at least for the things I want). Again their toy sales are rather lame. What is the price of the Mind Flex? It is cut off in the ad. Mostly looking at the Garmin, possibly some bedding, the girls embellished jeans, and the NCAA Team Fleece - yay Arizona! :) I see a lot of stuff that I think will be good for our adopt a families this year (household items and clothing).

walmart[/url];1769757]I thought for sure they would have a better TV selection then what they have. The brands they have for the TVs are junk IMO.

Westinghouse a junk brand??? Ha! Second tier definitely, but not junk. many people love their Westy's and our church models are doing fine 4 years running!

I need some seasons of Grey's Anatomy for a gift, are they something that Target commonly has on sale in their tv series dvd seasons that are on sale most BF ? (I realize it isn't shown but could be available)

I know I have regularly seen WEEDS and SIMPSONS seasons there but don't recall Greys.. if you did ever find them were they likely 9.99 or 12.99 grouping?

Thanks

Nothing for me. I was hoping for a better Blu-Ray selection and a deeper discount on Video games.

I will have to agree with the Bluray price. Not what we expected from target. they should have threw down a $5 base price. Way too many high priced ones! Video games are always a hit and miss, and better deals can be had on their closeouts all year long!

Target doesn't sell computers or Laptops? I didn't see any on there.. I like the $3.00 Sandwich Maker..That definitely is a great buy!

No, they are not generally known for that. they prefer to keep their deals centered on housewares, clothes, and entertainment items. They usually throw down on TV's and players.:D

Ok, this is the first Target ad that I have EVER really, really liked! Although I am a little disappointed in the tv selection. I mean, would it kill anyone to have an internet capable tv on sale?

Try any windows 7 computer or laptop with media center. many programs are available to make your viewing options greater than a netlix enabled player.

FOUND THIS ON A REVIEW SITE FOR THE Westinghouse TV:

Warning about Westinghouse LCD HDTVs - No one sells repair parts - You don't want to own this brand!

You can't buy parts for Westinghouse Digital flat panel LCDs. Do not

buy Westinghouse, they have no service department!

Best Buy won't sell Westinghouse HDTVs anymore.

Truth to this?

I copied and pasted this comment left by a reviewer. Apparently they owned a 40" Westinghouse. After one year the color went. Here is another comment:

I did contact Westinghouse, many times, they don't sell my mainboard

part, no one has it.

I should have bought the extended warrent in hindsight.

Westinghouse sucks. Best Buy found that out.

My tv was 18 months old, out of warranty, when it malfunctioned.

If I owned a functioning Westinghouse HDTV now, I would sell it

while its still working.

Ok, the more people you scare off, the better the chances are for those who really need it! remember people that you can buy Squaretrade warranties cheap! I can tell you horror stories on every brand out there. Even if they did have parts, who do you know would know how to fix it themselves?? Not many! Parts are expensive, and so are service calls. Get a warranty on all major purchases and avoid the headaches!

Ok, the more people you scare off, the better the chances are for those who really need it! remember people that you can buy Squaretrade warranties cheap! I can tell you horror stories on every brand out there. Even if they did have parts, who do you know would know how to fix it themselves?? Not many! Parts are expensive, and so are service calls. Get a warranty on all major purchases and avoid the headaches!

True, I've been shopping for a flat screen a few months and talked with several stores salespeople. I was told to buy the warranty ,because it costs more to fix a flat screen that it costs to buy a new one. But, I was told to stick with a good brand like Samsung or LG which I will do as their pics are much better anyway. For 299, I would try a westinghouse, but there is no target near me . I do my big item shopping online at midnight and by 1 I am back in bed until morning when I go to walmart and just browse the cheaper stuff.

I'm in the market for a new TV! My 32" KLH Digital bit it over the weekend!! I may purchase this one early, maybe next week and go back for a price adjustment!!

I was thinking the same thing! Last year we did that with the dual screen dvd players. I scoped out my Target yesterday and they didn't have any, so I looked online and it says "not sold in stores". BUMMER!! I have my fingers crossed that they get some in before BF and sell them at regular price....(please, please, please......)

Word of caution of the Westinghouse LCD. Make sure you read the specs on this. you can find them at target.com. regular price for this TV is 549.00. It only has 1 hdmi input which is really odd since most 2nd tier HDTV's are going with at least two or three. If you have an HD cable box and a blu ray player, you are already short 1 hdmi input with this and forget about connecting your xbox or PS3. Also, Contrast Ratio is 2000 to 1 which is really poor.

I've called 3 different Target stores and they all said no.

To price adjustments. I just got this email back from Target corporate in regards to price adjustments.

Dear

It sounds like you have some questions about our price adjustment policy.

We're able to make adjustments on sale merchandise if we advertise a lower price either the same week or the week following your Target purchase. Adjustments can be made with your original receipt. As a reminder, this service isn't available on clearance merchandise.

Want to check the price of something? Just stop by the Guest Service Desk during your next visit. Our team members will be happy to help you.

Expect More. Pay Less.® Target is committed to providing you with the latest merchandise at the lowest possible price. Be sure to check out the Circular online to stay up-to-date with what's on sale. You can view it by clicking WeeklyAd at www.target.com.

Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.

Alex

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

(800) 440-0680

I know some people say they actually print out Corporate's price adjustment policy but I don't know where to find that. If someone could tell me or give me the link I plan on printing out my email and anything else and take it in with me.

Has anyone camped at Target before. I normally camp at Wally or BB. Now that I have seen BB unless they have a secret TV which I'm doubting they are out so its either the cheap 32" from walmart or the 40" Target one. Its for my kids playroom so I prefer cheap incase a Wiimote flies through it or something lol. Does Target do tickets or is it a free for all when the doors open?? Thanks

Yeah print out that email....and maybe forward it to a few of us :)

I have bought and price adjusted for the last 4 years at Target, I've never had a problem. Always having a copy of their policy is a good idea, the CS lady at my Target is rude and acts like it's something personal. I even got a TV one year, worked like a charm. Best of luck, and it will sure free up alot of your morning.