** Lowe's Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Is that there full ad, or is there going to be more? I'm confused by the words "sneak peek"

This is the majority of their ad. Like last year, they will add a few more deals at the end, but we should have those in advance too, so stay tuned.

Guest CasabalR
I am confused. I do not see an ad like the others for Black Friday. When I click on the link it gives me an add from 11/11-11/15.

Full Lowes ad scan is now linked in the OP.

Thanks, Brad. For everyone else, it took me a minute to figure out, so maybe this is helpful.

On the ad scan 2 pages is 1 page on the lowes site (so page 1 and 2 are the first page on lowes.com, etc.) The last 2 pages are the secret part.

I looked up several of the Gifts under $5 and Gifts under $10-$25 items in the Lowes bf ad and were able to purchase them online at the ad prices....

I ordered some of the 5 dollar hand tools-screwdriver and ratchet sets and the small appliances were avail at ad prices as well.

They have free parcel shipping with no minimum as well. TOTALLY cut out my need to go to lowes on bf!!!

Thanks. Was so happy that I got enough for the techs that work under my dh (thinking it was 5 for some reason), but he just informed there are 20 of them. Sigh.... Ah well, can find homes for the 5 other gifts I got---and madly thinking what we could afford 20 of that isn't cheesy. ;) Edited by Shortness