** CVS Pharmacy Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

The best way to shop @ CVS when they run deals like this is to break up your purchases. You'll end up with a bunch of EBCs if you do it all in one transaction.

Pay for 1/2 your stuff, let the ECBs print, then do another transaction and use the ECBs you just earned to help pay for the rest of your stuff.

So, for example, if I purchase teh mp3 player at $23.88, i'll get $5 cash back on the spot. In turn, i can use those $5 for batteries at $5.99, pay .99 for the batteries and earn another $5 ECB? Will they let me do more than one transaction at a time? And, they are open on Turkey day? Thanks.

So, for example, if I purchase teh mp3 player at $23.88, i'll get $5 cash back on the spot. In turn, i can use those $5 for batteries at $5.99, pay .99 for the batteries and earn another $5 ECB? Will they let me do more than one transaction at a time? And, they are open on Turkey day? Thanks.

Yes, yes and yes to all your questions.

looks like walgreens has the same cam for $59.00 regular price, so must not be much of a deal.

hth,

w

It is probably an average deal however if you are used to working CVS and already have ECBs to spend on it, it can be better. Or if you buy the free items accumulate the ECBs and then buy it, it can work out pretty good. I did a deal like that last year and loved it. I started with about $21 in ECBs.

Does CVS price adjust?I bought a TV there last week for $99 and I was thinking about returning it but if I don't it's on sale Sunday for $88. The tricky thing is I used a $5 off coupon and a $10 Extra Bucks when I bought it so (with tax) I paid $89 for it. Will they still give me $11 off for a price adjustment?

I went to CVS with my wife earlier today.

Spent $72.21 and got $59.78 in ECB. Not a bad haul...

You are my hero! I haven't been working the pharmacy deals in a while so didn't have that many starting out. Started with just $11 but now I'm worked up to $22 and going back for the mini camcorder.

Kinda disappointed that my CVS didn't have the 42" tall Nutcrackers and didn't have any of the $19.99 leather jackets, but at that price I didn't know what kind of quality they would be.

The $19.99 jackets looked like vinyl. They were easy to pass by.

Trust me, $19.99 retail was a stretch!