** CVS Pharmacy Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

You purchase the item (using manufacturer coupons if you have them!) and then a receipt prints out at the end of your transaction with an ECB for the amount that is designated in the promotion. So if you buy candy for 79c that is "free" after ECB, you would pay 79c for the candy bar and at the end of the sale a slip will print that will be a ECB for 79c good on another purchase. You can use it right away if you like, just use it prior to the expiration date.

yeah we have NO CVS around here anymore but if we did I would get that netbook but does anyone think the big store will have one that price?

The netbook appears to be this model: http://goto.gd/8l

It is extremely underpowered and if you are willing to spend maybe $50 more, you should be able to get a much, much better deal from one of the other stores this BF.

And even if you want to stay in the $100 range, there will likely be better netbook deals once more ads come out.

huh. I might have to find a cvs to shop at this year... 94$ net book, good for an 8 yr old!

Glad you pointed that one out - scanned the ad for MP3 Players and Ipods (my thing this year) and missed that deal.... has some definite potential! :)

Off the wall question - HOW does a laptop and a netbook differ? Son's laptop has a problem - and am looking for a "cheap" way out... ;)

I purchased this netbook last month. I Love it! it is well worth the $99.00 i paid then. I use it more than my laptop or my asus netbook. the youtube video's play flawless. I would say well worth the price for a purchase. When i use it to surf the web it has no problem's and is almost as fast as my other netbook that i paid 3 times as much for!

I purchased this netbook last month. I Love it! it is well worth the $99.00 i paid then. I use it more than my laptop or my asus netbook. the youtube video's play flawless. I would say well worth the price for a purchase. When i use it to surf the web it has no problem's and is almost as fast as my other netbook that i paid 3 times as much for!

Glad to hear that! I was looking at this for my son, he only does youtube and facebook....don't really want to spend $50 more!

Does anyone know what time they will be opening on Black Friday. I seem to think that they opened later than other stores last year!

Thanks!

My closest CVS is open 24 hours,but I think it was 5 or 6 a.m. when the ad officially started.

I know for a fact they were selling BF items on Thanksgiving Day last year so don't forget to stop in that day too.

Anybody know if this netbook has a cd-rom? I wanted to get the youngest a portable dvd player and itouch. Thinking this might be better?

Netbooks usually do not come with an optical drive (CD/DVD drives.) You'd have to get an external drive to plug into it to watch on the netbook.

Here's some help on understanding how to work CVS:

http://stayingleaninoaklandcounty.blogspot.com/2010/06/basic-coupon-lesson-number-six.html

http://stayingleaninoaklandcounty.blogspot.com/2010/03/cvs-coupon-policy.html

I will definitely be getting all the free items. When you already have ECBs + some manufacturer coupons there's a lot of money to be made there!

The best way to shop @ CVS when they run deals like this is to break up your purchases. You'll end up with a bunch of EBCs if you do it all in one transaction.

Pay for 1/2 your stuff, let the ECBs print, then do another transaction and use the ECBs you just earned to help pay for the rest of your stuff.

Thank you to those who were able to provide info for me- I had always wondered what it was, but thought it would be a lot more of a hassle than it sounds!

Nope it's really easy. Although lately I've been really picky with my buying using my ECB's - I keep trying to find deals where I'll roll my ECBs and get a good amount of ECBs back.