** Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

So far Walgreens might be the only stop I'll need since the kiddos want cash and I've already gotten something to go under the tree. I'm down to stocking stuffers and something for the secret santas I have... And some of that will happen before Black Friday this year too. And the jingle cash can be useful as I end up at my local Walgreens 2 or 3 times a week... (Plus I have 2 within a 2 mile radius... Shop at one then visit the other if I need more than the limits.)

We have a Walgreen's that opened near us, but I have never shopped there. How does the jingle cash work? I know it says good on next purchase. I saw quite a few things that would end up being free after jingle cash. Could I pay in 2 separate transactions and get all of the soap, toothpaste, etc that gives jingle cash and then in a separate transaction or later in the day make another purchase using the jingle cash??

Momof3inpa-

Wags can get kind of complicated, but here are a few basics...

Number of manufacturer coupons (and this includes Register Rewards/ Jingle Cash) cannot exceed the number of items you have. (E.G. If you have 5 items and 2 man. coupons for 2 of the items, then you can use up to 3 RR/JC to pay for them (as long as you don't exceed the dollar value- no cash back.)

You cannot use RR/Jingle Cash to pay for the same item you received the RR/JC for and receive another RR/JC. (E.G. If you buy, say a Dr. Pepper 2 liter for .99, you will get a $1 RR/JC back. But if you try to use that $1 RR/JC on a transaction that includes another 2 liter of soda, another RR/JC will NOT print.) On rare occasions, RR will "roll" (you can pay for one item with a RR earned on that same item and you will still get another, however, for a newbie, it is best just to assume that you will not get another RR/JC.)

You can only receive one RR/JC per item (or offer group- shown grouped together in the ad) in each transaction. (E.G. If you buy 1 Dr. Pepper 2 liter and 1 other 2 liter (even if it is a different flavor) you will only get one RR/JC.

But if you bought, say 3 free after RR/JC items, then you could use those RR/JC to then buy up to 3 additional free after RR/JC (as long as they are different offers), and get more RR/JC back.

Some Wags are great about multiple transactions, letting you buy more than 1 of each item separately, and some will limit you to 1 of each item per day. You just have to feel out your local Wags and see.... mine is great... they order me things whenever I ask, will do as many transactions as I want, etc.

I hope this helps- let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to answer them for you! Good luck!

As for me... I am super excited about B1G2 free wrapping paper and all the FARR/JC deals! I'm also glad that the sale starts on Thanksgiving so I can get up early, hit Kmart and Wags, then have BF to chase after other items at other stores.

Edited by tn20
Correcting a typo

Thanks Brad!

Love that the sale starts Thursday and lasts all weekend.

Would someone please help me find the price of the Sony (it looks like Noise Cancelling) headphones shown on page 5,next to the photo frame gift set or wall collage?

I can't find it listed in the ad!

TIA

Does anyone else think the language is a bit ambiguous for the Thursday 50% off toys? Are they definitely regular $9.99, not on sale for $9.99? 'All $9.99 toys' seems a bit murky to me.

I am pretty sure they are regular price of $9.99 so it would be half-off of that. Those looked like ten dollar (!) toys to me.

Does anyone else think the language is a bit ambiguous for the Thursday 50% off toys? Are they definitely regular $9.99, not on sale for $9.99? 'All $9.99 toys' seems a bit murky to me.

I agree it would seem to be 50% off 9.99 toys, but it IS ambiguous. I know this was the case last year because BFF bought 3-4 of the Disney Princess tea set pictured and used them for DD3 bday party and then gave away in treat bags.

OK so I thought you were all nuts cause I knew I saw b1g1 on paper but reviewed and something by hallmark is b1g2. It's probably thicker and nicer than what we have but we have sooooooooooo much paper probably won't get any. I'm better with stuff on paper will review everything properly once I've printed at work tomorrow morning.