** Sears Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I am so underwhelmed by these ads. I'm semi interested in the fleece throws but they're 2 cents cheaper 11/14. So why bother on BF?

because if you wait and buy on BF spend 2 more cents, you'll be able to be out with the rest of the crazies! We will welcome you with carts full on merchandise! I never go to sears, but as it is out here first, I have a list. It begins with Big A$$ TV! and ends with craftsman crap for hubby... oh wait, HE is going to sears. dang. not gettin what I want, but will be building a bigger wall at home (without purchased craftsman crap) to hold said tv.

because if you wait and buy on BF spend 2 more cents, you'll be able to be out with the rest of the crazies! We will welcome you with carts full on merchandise! I never go to sears, but as it is out here first, I have a list. It begins with Big A$$ TV! and ends with craftsman crap for hubby... oh wait, HE is going to sears. dang. not gettin what I want, but will be building a bigger wall at home (without purchased craftsman crap) to hold said tv.

ROFLMAO sounds like my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yup:

Regarding the washer/dryer set on the front page. I bought this set two years ago when it was 479.00. It has served me well. I am very pleased with the set. I have had absolutely no problems with it. I leave the wahser door cracked open a bit as recommended in various articles, to avoid mildew/ musty smell. I have them stacked on the second floor of our house. They are on hockey pucks. I don't feel vibrations from them and they are very quiet. There is a noticeale difference in the cleanliness of the clothes when compared to the top loader I had. Hope this helps.

$399 for the 42" Zenith Tv....but still holding out hope Walmart has a better deal :)

Walmart sells a lot of Vizio's and I don't consider that an "offbrand" at all. I've had my Vizio for a little over 2 years now and I've had absolutely no problems with it whatsoever. If you want a great LCD at a decent price, then keep watching Walmart. Let others that want to pay for the names "Samsung" and "LG" do so, and that will leave the rest of us with a great deal on a great tv!!!

I am wanting the 1 CTW Diamond Anniversary Band that is regularly $299 on sale for $129... um I went to Sears today with DH to see if they had it and they did.... the $129.99 price is what they are selling the ring for now so that can't be a door buster or a limited time offer. Their sign says the ring will be this price until 3/1/11..... It is a beautiful ring though.. so my hubby will not have to stand in line for this one!

OK, so who's on the analysis of the front loading washer/dryer in the ad, LOL?! That was SO helpful last year to know whether or not that was really a "deal" or a lemon!

WTG, Brad, thanks!!

I dont know about these particular ones but we bought kenmore front loaders in the spring and they are awesome. I had a problem with moldy smelling clothes even with leaving the door open but now I clean the washer like it says to do and its fine now, before that I didnt do the maintenance on it for almost 3 months. If you get one read the manual and do what it says. Who would have thought a washer required cleaning, not I.

Does anyone know if any of these deals will be available online? How did it work last year?

was just coming to post about the online deals. thanks for the ad, brad. read in the ad that the doorbusters will be available online for purchase. order online and pick up in store. there's also at $5 coupon guarantee if when you scan ur receipt, u don't get ur product in less than 5 mins. really want to do the online and pickup, would love to know as well how's it's worked in the past.