** Sears Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

OK, so who's on the analysis of the front loading washer/dryer in the ad, LOL?! That was SO helpful last year to know whether or not that was really a "deal" or a lemon!

WTG, Brad, thanks!!

I'm interested also. I think the sets in the appliance section might be a little better than the one on the front page.

I want to get the green dsi bundle. Has anyone seen this anywhere else? Thanks for the ad! I am hoping for lots more today! :)

Those 2 colors are the holiday bundles this year. I am sure all the stores that sell DSi will have them. Last year BB had the same offer that Sears, they gave a $20 gift card with purchase of the DSi holiday bundle. Kmart also had something. We just have to wait for those ads.

Those 2 colors are the holiday bundles this year. I am sure all the stores that sell DSi will have them. Last year BB had the same offer that Sears, they gave a $20 gift card with purchase of the DSi holiday bundle. Kmart also had something. We just have to wait for those ads.

Thanks for your quick reply! I guess I will just have to be patient, I just want to get all my shopping done now! :)