** Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Ahh...didn't see that rebate. I'll look over it again. I saw the car on Amazon for $59.99 I think. Or maybe $49.99? Thanks.

Check the Matel site with the matel offer another one posted 20% and free shipping. Let me know if its a good deal I can't check right now.

something people need to remember is that items go on sale online at 12:00. I usually shop on line and then hit the store for what I still need. The website gets blogged down and it will take a couple hours but then it's time to leave for the store so it's something you just have to plan for. The dinnerware set I want has a $15 per set surcharge for shipping so I will definately pick it up in store to save $30.

that's what I was coming to check--do they offer everything online as well? I would really like some of those marshmallow shooters-I would hate to go to the store and suffer through the craziness and they only have one or two.

It's hit and miss on the site and the store. With the website it takes at least an hour of refreshing your cart to be able to check out and I wouldn't be surprised to even have it cancelled later but that's a chance you have to take. Usually if I see it at the store too I'll grab it again and take it back in case the website cancels because of low stock.

Not to happy about the ad either....just FYI I just got the pillow pets with their last 30% off and the $10 for every $50 spent and I think that was a way better deal!

I got 4 at $19.99....$79.96-30%=55.97 and also got $10 back.....

From the information I saw, it looks like Kohls will have another % off not sure on the cash back but, you might want to check out what they have on sale then and compare to the BF ad....you might just get it cheaper....

After my initial hatred of the ad I set down was still able to find 21 items that at least semi interested me to maybe go get.

After reviewing twice I found 5 maybe items. Definitely worth a shot online but I won't be putting the store on my list of places to be early AM. Maybe drop by later in the day and try my luck:)

After reviewing twice I found 5 maybe items. Definitely worth a shot online but I won't be putting the store on my list of places to be early AM. Maybe drop by later in the day and try my luck:)

That's what I was thinking. I am just worried about the Big One Fleece over sized Plush throws being gone...I LOVE them!!

I was at Kohls today to pick up some pants for DD. I saw many of the same items this BF ad has.. all of it already sale priced and not that much different from the BF ad.

Prices are so-so. Nothing I "have" to have... certainly nothing I'd be willing to go back and fight BF crowds for.

Editing to add... they had the Tonka Might Truck 2pack near where the girls clothing is. I thought it would make a great gift for my nephew so I grabbed one ... I paid 28.79 today. The 50% off ad price is listed at $29.99

Edited by redraccoon

It's hit and miss on the site and the store. With the website it takes at least an hour of refreshing your cart to be able to check out and I wouldn't be surprised to even have it cancelled later but that's a chance you have to take. Usually if I see it at the store too I'll grab it again and take it back in case the website cancels because of low stock.

that's what I was coming to check--do they offer everything online as well? I would really like some of those marshmallow shooters-I would hate to go to the store and suffer through the craziness and they only have one or two.

Also, I believe it's 12 a.m. CENTRAL time that Kohl's is on...so depending on your time zone, this may or may not be true...

I don't know what everyone was expecting, but I'm very happy with the ad as usual. Yes, Kohl's does have higher regular prices, but when you take into account the % off it's usually a great deal. Very few stores do a flat % off all toys - their selection is fairly small, but for me it always beats the heck out of TRU's selective (and not that great a discount) BF deals which are mostly made up of things no one wants anymore. So, say Kohl's has some Barbie thing for $30 that's normally $20 at Wal-Mart/Target/TRU...I'm not going to wait just in the hope that someone will put that certain item on sale (chances are they won't) when I can get it on BF for half price at Kohl's, which still works out to 25% off the other stores' price after discount. Plus the Kohl's cash is a great incentive.

Anyway, I just think Kohl's consistently delivers a good BF ad. Last year I did my shopping online (midnight here I think) and the site was a nightmare for a while but once things settled down it was great - I got almost everything I wanted, I saved a ton of money, and the stuff came very quickly. Even the rebate (oh no, rebates!) came very quickly.

I went to Kohls today and decided to get the Barbie Volkswagon for DD (from my aunt) now. It was on sale for 25.39 and I had an extra 15% off and I had Kohl's cash to spend. I was afraid they would sell out before BF like the jets did last year.The few extra dollars is worth the peace of mind and I don't have to wait for the rebate. I will still be there on BF.

Anyone notice on the front page of the Kohl's BF ad that it says the Kohl's cash that you earn (on BF) is redeemable only in store??

I'm assuming because this ad was finalized before Kohl's started allowing the use of the cash online?? But what if I'm wrong? :eek:

Hopefully not. lol

Have they started allowing that? I haven't had KC in a few months, but last I knew, it was only redeemable in-store...

I went to Kohls today and decided to get the Barbie Volkswagon for DD (from my aunt) now. It was on sale for 25.39 and I had an extra 15% off and I had Kohl's cash to spend. I was afraid they would sell out before BF like the jets did last year.The few extra dollars is worth the peace of mind and I don't have to wait for the rebate. I will still be there on BF.

I checked online and the price for the car is $31.99. I think I'll check it out at the store too. The peace of mind of getting it now is worth paying a little more for me also. Thanks for posting this! :)

It's basically the same thing every year. I do enjoy the clothes that are on sale, like Tecgear. Love the Big One throws, those are so comfy. Too bad many of the kitchem items have mail in rebates, but oh well. Going to finally get myself a Presto griddle and some candles as gifts. :)

Love my Kohls. I'm so excited.:cheesy: Can't wait, I'll be there at 3am, although I'll be :yawn: lol This is the biggest ad I always wait for.

You did an awesome job, Brad!!! thank you so much. It's a pleasure meeting you altho it's on here. lol :smirk: