** Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

How lame that they are becoming the Menards of clothing stores. Alot of "after mail in rebate" crap.

I'd prefer without the mail-in rebates, too, but if it allows them to offer more and better discounts to those of us who follow through with the rebate submissions, then I will take it.

So glad to see this ad...I had a couple of the $5 off $5 purchase Qs that were expiring before Black Friday that I wanted to use on the Color Institute Makeup sets for one of my DDs and I was glad to see they would be the same price they will be for their 3 day sale starting tomorrow..lol, and I will get to use my $5/$5 Qs..so thanks so much..some of the jewelry looks good..again for the teenage daughters..lol Thanks so much Brad!

Holy Batman! They are listing the regular price of the Imaginext Batcave as $89.99!!! I've never seen it over $50, and usually much less than that. I always go the Kohl's on BF, but make sure you do your research first. Not that anyone on this site needs to be told that! Thanks again Brad!

Holy Batman! They are listing the regular price of the Imaginext Batcave as $89.99!!! I've never seen it over $50, and usually much less than that. I always go the Kohl's on BF, but make sure you do your research first. Not that anyone on this site needs to be told that! Thanks again Brad!

This was the same price last year...it comes with some "Kohl's Exclusive" stuff, and that's the one I ended up getting for ds...it was $39.99 last year too, I believe, and then I had my 15% off pick-a-day, so it really was only as expensive as everyone else (ie., Target, W-M) had it for, and it had some extra stuff (good stuff, like a Batmobile)...and the bonus? My ds STILL plays with it nearly one year later, unlike the multitude of other toys we have...

i think we've typed up the same ad from kohl's the last 3 or 4 years. it's the same stuff. ugh. i'm going to bed, lol.

...and I have never been impressed with their ad.

But I am very excited that it is out! First major ad of my area. Thanks so much Brad for typing it up anyways. :)