Iron Man 2 Athletic Light-Up Shoes, $13.99!! @ Kohls.com

stacya

I saw these at the store today along with the Skechers Twinkle Toes shoes. The prices in the store are less. I believe the Iron Man's were $10. The Twinkle Toes were 8.99 and 13.99. I bought 4 pairs of them. The Dora shoes were 8.99, as well. The Nike orange and blue shoes on clearance were 15.00 and I got a pair of suede vans for 11.99. You might want to check out your local store, that is if it is local. The prices are less, at least on the shoes.

Our store was extremely limited on sizes, as long as three weeks ago...I only had 1 ds with me, so I ordered the size I knew he needed, and then two other pairs in different sizes for my other ds, and I will return whichever I don't need...

Here is the link to the clearance Twinkle Toes shoes. They were cheaper in the store. http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/search_landing.jsp?ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENe=&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENo=0&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENs=p_Price%7C0&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3ENtt=twinkle+toes&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3Erecs=12&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3EN=4294967293&ENDECA_SEARCH_INPUT%3C%3Etype=1&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474845776043&bmForm=endeca_search&bmFormID=1288931789576&bmSubmit=validate&bmUID=1288931789576

I hope this helps. I found 5 different styles in the store. By the selection, it seems they had just put them out for clearance. The styles that were 17 on line were 13 in the store. Good luck.