Party City-problems

Okay so I ordered a halloween costume for my son as well as some treats about 2 weeks before halloween. They were running a special where if you spent a certain amount you would get a free shutterfly book.So I made sure I ordered enough, got my package in the mail and it listed a free shutterfly on the order form.You have to go online and enter the transaction number to claim the book..well I only have a order number and it didnt work. So I have sat on hold multiple times and never spoke to a real person, as well as emailed and left messages at the corporate office. Nobody has returned anything to me. I even contact shutterfly and they said they would refer it to someone else but I havent heard anything else. I dont know what to do?

Found this on their website, HTH!

How do I get my free photo book?

Visit the home page of PartyCity.com/Shutterfly and complete the easy registration. After registration is complete and the request is submitted, receipt validation will occur within 2 to 5 days and your code will be delivered to the supplied email address during registration.

It also says this, maybe check your spam folder in your email.

ONLINE PURCHASES

A free Shutterfly photo book will automatically appear in your shopping cart when you make a qualifying PartyCity.com purchase between the dates of 9/20/10 and 10/31/10. Cart must contain a purchase of $35 or more and include a Halloween costume. You will receive your Shutterfly claim code with instructions for redemption in a separate email from PartyCity.com 2-3 business days after placing your order.

I finally talk to someone today at their customer service and she claimed they sent it, but I went back and checked but it never came. So she said she would connect me to customer service which I thought she already was, and when she tried she said oh they must be busy they are not answering. So she said I will put in a urgent message for them to email it to you again..still havent heard anything... round and round we go

Start using the words "Better Business Bureau" and "Posting on Twitter, FAcebook, etc." I did this with a company I had issues with and couldn't make contact. Suddenly without any conversation or correspondence they refunded everything. Don't know what it was but something I said worked when I included those words. BTW, I did go online to the BBB and report my problem, so maybe they made contact.