Stores:

• Banana Republic
  • Banana Republic Factory Store
  • Gap
  • Gap Outlet
  • Old Navy

Link to printable coupon: HERE

Exclusions:

Not valid on Keds and Robeez at Gap, or on diaper bags and strollers at babyGap, or on final sale items.

• 2 weeks later...
In boys section of my Old Navy, they had 10 pair pack of socks on clearance for $2.99 and 3 pair packs for $0.99. When I checked out, they gave me additional 30% off every item! I don't know if it was because of clearance or due to this sale as mentioned. I bought 2 10-pair packs and 2 3-pair pair of socks for a total of $5.96! Socks disappear at my house, so this was a GREAT buy!

In boys section of my Old Navy, they had 10 pair pack of socks on clearance for $2.99 and 3 pair packs for $0.99. When I checked out, they gave me additional 30% off every item! I don't know if it was because of clearance or due to this sale as mentioned. I bought 2 10-pair packs and 2 3-pair pair of socks for a total of $5.96! Socks disappear at my house, so this was a GREAT buy!

Good score. I know they had this same deal last year and I didn't know about it; then I was buying clearance stuff at Gap Body, and the cashier told me about it, scanned a coupon, and handed it to me to use for the rest of the weekend. So I got an extra 30% off my clearance purchases and part of it went to charity. I was stoked.