Amazing Walmart Electronics Event: Nov 6th & 7th

racerfan

My Walmart had problems with the gift cards this morning too but I went back tonight and got them with no problems. I also got one of the laptops and it has a lot of features that are not listed on the item description. I'm happy with it as a back up.

Went to Walmart in Taylor Michigan yesterday at 8 am and there was no line for iTunes cards we just picked them up off the shelves and went to the register. HOWEVER, THEY COULDN'T SCAN THEM SO WE HAD TO WAIT IN LINE FOR 20 MINUTES BEFORE THEY WOULD PUT OUR NAMES ON A LIST TO COME BACK AND GET THEM. It is crazy that a retailer that big does not have that deal in their computers. They called us back several hours later to pick them up at the service desk. So I did get them

FWIW my stores $50 Itunes giftcards are all over the store and at registers ANY of them ring up the $35 price and they are not limiting the amount purchases at the register..I went to electronics asked she gave me 3 and I picked up 3 more at the register and checked out. I then grabbed 2 more and checked out at the service desk (my mom called me and asked me to grab 2 for her)

My store also still had 26" TV's and laptops (she said at least 20 left) I grabbed 2 laptops just because..if nobody I know needs them I will return them unopened

Thank you OP :D