Target "Great Holiday Toy Sale" Catalog Posted

Brad

I called two area Target's today. After much confusion and phone passing I finally spoke with a manager at each. They told me that the Toy Catalog's will be available in store starting tomorrow, likely at Guest Services. I will probably call another Target later to see if I get the same story.

I got the toy book in the mail today with the coupons included....there was also a coupon on the back of the book for a free $5 gift card with $50 toy purchase[/quote

UGH!!Y do I never get any books even though I call and harass them..lol!

Yeah, I'm feeling like Toys R Us all over again. Why do these stores keep having coupon offers for great deals that the customers have to chase down and find the coupons.

I don't think so...I had an issue like that last year with a Guess Who Extra game...had a coupon, and an ad from TRU. After going back and forth, they did both the match and the coupon, but made it clear that it was a one time only thing, because they will only do one or the other...squeaky wheel gets the grease, so it's worth a shot!

Does anyone know if Target will price match the Walmart advertised price for the walkin' pup for $49 and also let you use the $10 off coupon (bringing it down to $39)?

I was wondering the same thing on this. It honestly can't hurt to ask. It's not a Black Friday Door Buster item...Target just happens to be offering it for less.

I was wondering the same thing on this. It honestly can't hurt to ask. It's not a Black Friday Door Buster item...Target just happens to be offering it for less.

It may depend on the Target store but I did that quite a few times last year at my Target without any problems at all.

Got my Trio Batcave today with the 50% off coupon. When I checked out the cashier kept looking at the screen like she didn't know if it was right or not and then made the comment, "you just saved $17.00!" I just smiled and said, "that's what I was hoping for." :)

Does anyone know if Target will price match the Walmart advertised price for the walkin' pup for $49 and also let you use the $10 off coupon (bringing it down to $39)?

I bought gogo today at my local Target for 39.00, they still have him on rollback for 49.00. Fyi tho, my target only had 2 in stock. I have no clue why they publish that book and don't have the merchandise.

I don't think so...I had an issue like that last year with a Guess Who Extra game...had a coupon, and an ad from TRU. After going back and forth, they did both the match and the coupon, but made it clear that it was a one time only thing, because they will only do one or the other...squeaky wheel gets the grease, so it's worth a shot!

Ya, Thanks for everyones input.. I'm going to try it as soon as I get a copy of the Walmart ad.. I figured it might be one of those situations where it all depends on who you talk to.

I noticed today at target that many of the toy prices are lower than what they are advertised in the toy book. For example the walkin' pup is $49 instead of $54, the bakugan dragonoid is $29 instead of $35 and the nerf stampede was still marked at $44 in the aisle although it was marked $49 on the end cap (It rang up $44 though and ended up being $39 after the coupon). I believe there were a couple other things as well that I'm drawing a blank on now.. Some of the prices said they were good through the 6th, others didn't say.

I noticed today at target that many of the toy prices are lower than what they are advertised in the toy book. For example the walkin' pup is $49 instead of $54, the bakugan dragonoid is $29 instead of $35 and the nerf stampede was still marked at $44 in the aisle although it was marked $49 on the end cap (It rang up $44 though and ended up being $39 after the coupon). I believe there were a couple other things as well that I'm drawing a blank on now.. Some of the prices said they were good through the 6th, others didn't say.

The good thing about the Target Toy book is that many of the items will go on sale in the regular ad during the week and then you can use the coupon on top of that....for example The Dinosaur Train T-Rex is in the toy book for $24.99 after $10 coupon, but it is on sale this week for $29.99 in the regular ad dropping the price to $19.99 with the coupon...picked him up today...Target did the same thing last year...